24: Funeral

Omg 19K!! Thank you so much. I can't believe I have 19K reader's. And more 900 votes, I made it way past goal! What, I can't believe this!

Anyway here's the chapter I promised ;-)
__________________
Luke's P.O.V

It's been 2 day's since the doctors said she was dead. 2 days with out the love of my life. 2 days since I've left my room. 2 days since I've seen light.

Because Emma was my light. I don't know how I even lived without her. I know I only knew her for 2 months, but I don't know how I lived before I met her.

So here I am laying in my bed, in a dark room, all by myself, crying.
I can't believe she's gone.

All the sudden my phone rings. "Ring,ring" I sniffed my nose. "Hello" I said trying very hard not to sound like my toattle mess self. "Hello, of thank goodness your not dead" laughed my stupid mom. The last time I talked to her was last month. So she doesn't know what happened. The word dead kept replaying in my head. "Honny, you there?" She asked after I didn't respond. I passed my thoughts to talk. "Ya" is all I could say. "Well dear, I have fabulous news" She said happily. "Whatever" I said not caring. Unless she can bring back the dead, I would Like to lay here in my bed in the dark like a vampire. "Nonsense, well I'm coming home!" She said supper happy. "Oh goody" hint the sarcasm. She of course ignored my lovely true comment and kept talking "Actually I am pulling up now. And invite, what's her name," don't say it. "Emma for dinner, I want to apologise" she said in a serious tone. She said her name. I haven't been able to say it. "Mom," I began. "Hold on I'm walking in know, see ya in one second" she said before hanging up. "Rude" I mumbled to myself.

I head the front door open and then close again. Grate. Then my door busted open, letting light shine in. I covered my eyes. It was to bright. Then she turned on the light. "Why are the lights turn off, its a lovely day. Now did you call emma?" She asked. "Don't say her name" I said looking down. "What happened? Did you break her heart?" She asked. I was about to say something, but she just kept talking like usual. "Oh coarse you did. Well I never liked her anyway, I mean she's a nerd. She could die and no one would even notice. "

I snapped

"F**k you mom! Get out! You self obsessed pig!" I screamed at her. Tears streaming down My face, like a waterfall.

She looked startled but didn't budge. "Exuse me" She said with a bit of adatude. My blood was boiling. How dare she come in here and say that about her! When she doesn't, well didn't, Know here!

"Get. out." I said slowly so she could understand. "No,you can't talk to me like that" She complained. "Oh my gosh, not everything is about you!" I yelled. Why can't she just leave me alone! "Because I'm awesome" she said flipping her hair. Oh my gosh she didn't just say that.

I didn't say anything. I shoved past her and ran down stairs. "Where do you think your going?" She yelled from the top of the stairs, but I was already out the door. I got into my car and grove to marijas apartment.

I knocked on the door, and waited patiently. Then the door opened and there she was. Marija in her hollow kitty pyjamas. She had crazy hair and had a tub of vanilla ice cream in her hand. "You look how I feel" I said pushing past her. "Come on in" She said sarcastically and closed the door with a load boom. She plopped down on the coach and I did the same. "Did you hear, the funeral is tomorrow" she said softly, looking down. I looked down as well. The Dockers said that they would put a funeral together since she doesn't have any family. "Ya" I said still looking down. "Would you mind driving with me? I don't think I can drive alone" She said. I could hear her voice crack. "Okay" is all I could say. "I'm going to go to bed" is said walking to the guest room.