Chapter 8: Meet My Dad Part Two

~Luke's pov.~
_________
Emma started to cry, she threw my 700$ guitar on on the floor but I did not even care a little. I ran over to her and she suprised me by hugging me tight and just balled her eyes out. My heart broke as I let her sob into my new shirt. I was mad all the sudden, why the hell is she crying like this. I felt like hitting something.

"I..I..I'm sorry" She stuttered softly.

 "it's okay" I said softly. "Would you mind if I go to the bathroom?" She asked in a sweet voice "of course not" I said as she walked off trying to wipe her tears away when she closed the door to the bathroom I just sat there speechless.

What made her cry like that! If it was someone I would beat them half to death! She walked out and looked a little red under the eyes but she just looked over at my clock and said "it's getting late I should get home" I walked her to the door and grabbed my keys. No way in hell I was letting her go home alone in the dark crying! "Here let me drive you home" I said as calmly as I can "no that's okay" She said "please" I begged. She looked at me with a confused look on her face "okay" She said. We walked out and got in my car and drove off.

10 minutes latter

"Right there" she said pointing at a small 2 story house with all the lights on. When she saw the lights she started to breath heavy she looked at me with her face draned of color she opened the door and just said "thanks and goodnight" I smiled back she started walking slowly at the door. I should have left but I just wanted to stay tell she went inside. Something just doesn't feel right.

She walked in and I was about to leave when I heard a huge "CRASH" sound I jumped out of my car and ran to the door! "EMMA!" I screamed I burst threw the door when I entered I saw Emma on the floor of far wall with a few brocan things like lamps and tables around her. Her whole head was bleeding and she had scraps and burnes on her body and blood on her arm, leg, part of her neck and etc. I looked around to see a guy just drinking a big bottle of beer.

I Snapped.

 I ran over to him and punched him hard and he fell to the floor probably knocked out. I ran over to Emma and grabbed her head and put it in my lap. She started to close her eyes! "No.no.no Emma! You have to stay awake! Emma don't close your eyes! Emma stay with me!!" I said feeling a few tears in you eyes. She closed her eyes slowly but not before she mumbled her last words before closes her eyes "Marija Jones"

_______________
Oh cliffhanger! Who is Marija Jones?!?!
Hope you liked it I found time to wright. Please comment and vote and let me know what you think :-D

Thanks: Melanie