CHAPTER 1

Suga's POV

"Ahhhh... I feel so tired today, I don't want to practice anymore..."

I really feel so sleepy, why are these boys are so energetic? Jinja... we still have to do rehearsals until 11pm. Okay. I CAN DO THIS. Just a little more.

"Yah! Jiminah! Hobiah! Stop fooling around. Let's start all over again.. C'mon." Jimin and Hobi immediately stopped, they knew exactly will happen if they don't listen to me.

Our manager came with a new substitute, she's getting married and will be leaving us soon. The new manager is quite young and pretty. Then i suddenly noticed Jin hyung, he seems to be out of his mind. That's so weird though.. hmmmm. Everyone is greeting the new manager and as usual these crazy punks are pushing it.

While Hobi, Jimin and V are showing off, Jungkook, Rapmon and Jin hyung are just keenly observing. I need to stop these kids before anything else. "Stop bothering her, you three!" As usual the 3 sunshines of the group are being extra.

There are a lot of changes in the company at present, most of the staff members are resigning for some personal reasons. Oh well, changes are inevitable and I learned that they are also hiring for new assistant cameraman/photographers.

It's been 2 years since we debuted and somehow I can now feel that we are already gaining our popularity. Although, we are not at the peak yet, but at least we have successfully marked our name globally. Sharing our beautiful music to the world is enough. I think my life is already complete. Music is my life and I don't need anything else. I'm already contented with my life together with my family, Bangtan, Bighit family and our beloved ARMYs. Should I ask for more...?

It's 12 in the midnight, and I'm already in bed until...

I'm standing in a dark alley. I couldn't even move my legs. I'm just looking around when suddenly a lady in a black dress is walking towards me. I can barely see her face and I'm having mixed emotions right now. It is fear, but it's making me happy at the same time. Who are you? dangsin eul nugu? who are you?

"Who are you??!!!"

"Yah!!! Yoongiahh!! yahhh!! Ireona!"

I woke up breathing heavily and I'm sweating like hell. Jin hyung was waking me up frantically.

"Yahhhh! Gwenchana?? you were screaming and you kept on saying, who are you?? were you having a nightmare?"

"I dont know hyung.. I really dont know." Seokjin hyung was really concerned.

What was that? This has never happened to me before. I need to rest. It's going to be a busy day tomorrow. Photoshoot, rehearsals, fan signing event. This is what my life is all about.

While we're having a breakfast, Jungkook is talking around about something.

"Hey, I found out that there's going to be a new assistant photographer. And guess what, its a girl." He let out a grin.

"Daebak... I bet she's pretty." Jimin added.

"Yahhhh... Jiminah? What if she's not pretty?" Taehyung asked mockingly.

"It's okay... nothing's serious though. I just feel something weird today." Jimin stated.

These kids... talking about girls early in the morning. Tsk. Tsk.

"Yoongi hyung, how about you? What Type of girl do you want? Have you had any crushes before?" They looked at me curiously.

"The girl will surely cry a river over him." Jhope smiling widely.

Then there's a long pause... I bet the kids noticed my I-do-not-care expression.

"Duh, girls are just so clingy, annoying and cry babies. In short, I don't need a girl in my fuckin' life. Period."

"You will definitely regret what you have said, Yoongi." Jin hyung just laughed me.

"Whatever..." I scowled.