Chapter 18

ALL I KNOW IS.... THE LAST PART IS FUNNY. LOL. I JUST WANT TO GIVE LIGHT PARTS TO MAKE IT LESS SERIOUS. HEHEHE... AND I HAVE TO CHANGE THE GUY WHO WILL PLAY AS MIRAE'S BF. HAHAHA. SORRY...

Mirae's bf - Jaejoong Oppa. 😂

Please don't forget to leave comments and vote. I would really appreciate it! Thank you for reading peeps!

___________________________

Author's POV

Jimin and Nana spent their vacation meaningfully. They found each other in a very hard way but ended up with pure love and happiness. But little did jimin know, Nana has Leukemia.

(She has been diagnosed when she was 20 years old and she's been taking some pills to stop the cancer from spreading through her body. The prevention of her disease is possible but she is too afraid go through the process.)

Days and months have passed. Their lives have become more enjoyable.

Mika and Suga, Nana and Jimin, their relationships are getting stronger day by day. Time and society was never a hindrance. With an ample amount of love and understanding.

But life is not always rainbows and butterflies.

This is where love is being tested.

Will they persevere until the end?

Taehyung's POV

On the phone...

"Hyung, we still have one interview to attend to. Are you feeling okay now?" Kookie asked on the other line.
"Neh... Maybe I just need more sleep. My fever is subsiding a little." I heard Jimin's voice and looks like he took the phone from Kookie.
"Taehyung-ah... we missed you already. Do you want something? Anything to eat?"
"I want pizza... can you guys buy me some?"
"Don't worry... I'll ask Nana if she's not busy." He said eagerly, but It's really not a very good idea at all.

I've been distancing out from Nana ever since the day that I kissed her. I know I was a total fool, but I just can't help it. It was very wrong knowing that she's dating Jimin. And they're very much in love with each other. Jimin is very lucky to have her. If I could just have her instead...

"Taetae!!! still there?!" Jimin shouted on the other line. I was lost in thought when I realize that I'm still on the phone.
"Neh? What was it again?" I asked thoughtlessly.
"I said... I'll just ask Nana to come by. We'll better hang up now. We're already here at MBC. See you later..." Jimin said.
"BUT WAIT... You don't need to ask her. Jim- " He hung up the phone.

"Aissshhhh.. Jinja. Why?" I whined. I just can't see her... I swear to god, If I see her I might fall all over again.

I was so jealous when I heard that they had a vacation 3 months ago, but what am I to do? I'm just a friend... she can never be mine. I'm trying myself hard to stay away from her. Even when she was sending out friendly messages randomly, giving out small gifts, such as my favorite foods or chocolate or cake and I end up rejecting all those things, but then she never fails to care... I'm his favorite oppa. That's all. Period.

I tried to sleep, but I just can't my mind is busy reminiscing the times that we're still enjoying our company, No worries and whatsoever. Maybe, I'm the one to blame here. We are supposed to be best friends and I ruined it. How can I ever overcome these feelings for her? Oh god please help me...

After an hour and a half of daydreaming... the door bell rang. OMG. NANA? did she really? Ottokhe?

It took me 15 minutes to decide on what to do, but before I could make a move my phone beeped.