Chapter 19

FINALLY!!!
IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME! I'M VERY SORRY.... HAHAHA!!!
THATS ALL. THANK YOU BYE! xD

----------------------------

Yoongi's POV

"We're done here... let's go back to our room." Airi took Nana and Mika's hands ignoring our presence. The three of them doesn't seem to care at all. Mika carried her camera and tripod without looking at me. She was having a hard time since her open polo is revealing her exposed body. Oh god, I can't seem to look, she's too hot and everyone can see it. Damn it!

The boys are just keeping up their pace and murmuring something because the girls are really trying their best to escape from us.

"Mika, come with me," I commanded sternly.
"And why is that?" She blurted out. She tried to get away from my grip and followed Airi and Nana.

Moreover, Nana is also being scolded by Jimin.

"Who told you to wear those...? Without my supervision...?"
"Jimin! We're grown ups okay... stop being so kill joy. You guys are always ruining our activities. This isn't funny anymore." She rolled her eyes.
"Yah... nothings wrong with taking pictures. okay. We just want you guys to wear decent clothes." he explained stubbornly.

"Jiminie... we're on a beach for f*ck sake... do you really expect us to wear pajamas?" Mika asserted.
"Airi... stop walking away. You girls are so grounded this time." Jin reprimanded.
"What??! stop following us... and no one is going to be grounded. Okay?" Airi shouted and she looks pissed for the first time.
"Can we just enjoy this day...? like only the 3 of us... go play by yourselves. Ughhh... boys are so annoying!" They just kept on walking ahead of us while stomping their foot.

The rest of the boys are mumbling when Kookie irritatedly stated something that made the girls turned their heads.
"Aishhh! Girls are annoying too! Noonas, don't even listen to their boyfriends. That's unfair!" He's spilling out nonsense.

Mika walked swiftly towards Kookie and looked straight into his eyes while the latter bulged his eyes inadvertently on Mika's exposed mounds.

"It's not our fault that your Hyungs are a bunch of killjoys. So you should better get rid of that attitude as soon as possible." Mika caressed his reddened cheeks and ruffled his coconut hair.
"You're a good boy, Kookie. Right?"

She locked her eyes with mine and smirked seductively and walked away just like that. What the f*cking hell was that?
"Aishhhhh!" I grumbled. Mika is really pissing me off today.

"Nana... where do you think you're going?" Jimin grabbed Nana's arms.
"Don't touch me, I hate you for you now... bye baby!" She deliberately kissed Jimin in the cheeks just to punish him. I can see that he was turned on by his girlfriend's gesture and left him hanging just like what Mika did to me. But that's better than have nothing.

Jimin is so lucky. Mika can't even kiss me on the cheeks normally. I can't even be with her privately. I'm such a poor boyfriend who is patiently waiting for that to happen. Seeing her body like that really turns me on. I can sense a sudden tingling feeling down below. Ahhhhh, this is bad. This is your fault, Mikaela. Just wait and see....

"Ah, I feel so hot. I need to eat ice cream...." Jimin exclaimed.
"Hey, Jimin! I think I need to join you... C'mon. How about you, Jin Hyung? Do you want to join us?" I invited him because I know he's having a hard time too. He's been eyeing Airi from the moment we saw them at the beach and his gazes are different from normal. The rest of the boys accompanied Kookie and went to our hotel.

"Maybe, I'll join you later... I- I need to go to the CR." He sighed. Fanned himself with his hands and unbuttoned the upper part of his polo.

"Gwenchana, Hyung?" I asked maliciously.
"I know what you're thinking, Yoongi. Stop it. I know you're drooling over Mika too... but the sad thing is. You can't even touch her. How desperate is that? Even Kookie was luckier than you." Jin hyung countered half grinning.