Chapter 17

Thank you for supporting this story. I really appreciate it. 😍😍😍 p.s. I think the first part is boring.. so forgive me. Lol. And don't forget to vote!

Love lots,

Nare Unnie... 😊

--------------------------------

Yoongi's POV

"Gwenchana?" I hugged her so tightly stood still for a moment.
"I'm okay now, coz you're already here with me." She smiled and pinched my cheeks.
"That asshole won't leave you alone... huh? Mika... tell me, what happened? Did he hurt you?" She just shook her head.

I think it's time for us to talk, but she just started it. It's as if she read my mind.

"I need to tell you something, Yoongi. I think it would be better if I let you know about this..." I suddenly felt my stomach is churning. What is it that she wants to confess?

"Okay, I'm listening..." I said as I was preparing myself.

"You were so mad at me when you've seen the message from Seol Chan, right? But to tell you honestly, I was hurt at that time because you didn't let me explain my side of the story. Everything Seol Chan said was a lie, maybe we became intimate before, but I have never given to him everything. I was little bit afraid of you because I still have this fear of neglect, thinking that you might be just like him. I'm so sorry for that, Babe... I know I wasn't fair."

"Is that all? Well, I have a confession too... I was so jealous at that time. I know I'm stupid for thinking that you still love Seol Chan. I'm so paranoid that you can be naughty to him and not with me, that you must have given him everything and you can't give it to me. I'm such bad boyfriend, Mika. I'm so sorry. How horrible I am to think of something like that to you...please forgive me." I honestly professed.

"Yah... we're done with that right? At least everything is crystal clear now." She smiled at me.

"By the way, you haven't told me the story behind Yoon Seol Chan..." I asked her. I'm still wondering why Mika hates him so much. He must have hurt her so badly.

"Well, we were so in love before until I saw him having sex with another woman in his apartment... that's all, end of the story." She said casually.

"What?! He did that to you?" I was a little shock.
"Ne, and he's begging for me to come back and probably wants to get what he wants..."
"Yah, Mika... be careful, Okay. Stay away from him, please." I suddenly felt scared for her.
"HAHA! babe! Of course... I'm not stupid, Okay? And besides, I already have someone better and sweeter and..."
"Yah! Who's that?! Is it me?" I exclaimed.
"Your neighbor, Dumbass! HAHA!" She ran away quickly, leaving me behind.
"Mikaela, come back here! Don't show yourself to me again, or else I'll make you suffer..." ahhh this kid! I'm smiling like crazy on the corridor.

My phone beeped and saw Mika's message on the screen. (HONEYBABE - Mika's pet name on yoongi's phone, Mika is not aware of it. LMAO!)

HONEYBABE: I'll go ahead. Babe... see you tomorrow!
ME: You really went ahead without saying goodbye?
HONEYBABE: haha... coz you're threatening me. I'm scared!
ME: WOW! you're unbelievable. I hate you...you even forget to kiss me... :(
HONEYBABE: I'm sorry... I'll make it up to you. I promise!
ME: Yeah. Whatever! Just make sure to keep your promises. I love you. :(
HONEYBABE: hehe... sorry babe! I love you too... :)

I really hate that I love her so much...

HONEYBABE: and by the way... you were so cool when you punched Seol Chan. 😍😍😍 daebak!