EPILOGUE PART 2

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"One more shot, Tae... There you go,"

I was already getting bored while finishing this photoshoot for GUCCI brand. We have been shooting all day from different outdoor places, 4 in total and it was indeed a tiring day.

I looked at my watch and it's already past five thinking that I'll only endure 30 minutes more made my heart flutter.

I took out my phone and hurriedly typed a message for her...

ME > See you later, Jagi.. Saranghae!

There has been a lot of changes after we decided to end our Idol career. Our legendary name BTS has come to a halt after 15 successful years.

Well, it was indeed an interesting twist and turns, ups and downs of our lives. Everybody has made their wise decisions after Bangpdnim has decided to retire and let Namjoon Hyung take over the company while everyone stayed and made a pact to continue the company that we have established and has become renowned for its great music production, versatility, and creativeness.

PDogg has already transferred his responsibilities to Suga hyung. While Jimin and Hobi hyung are now coaching a new set of trainees that will debut next year. There will be 9 members and soon they will be called as Hit9ine.

As for me and Jin hyung. We are both working as actors and models under Bighit entertainment. We have a pile of projects to come and it never easy for us actually. Living like a celebrity is always hard but the fulfillment is real. Maybe, we'll decide on something in future, hopefully...

And as for our Golden Maknae, he stayed as a solo artist right at the moment. He still has no plans for himself and for his future not to mention that he is also one of the hottest bachelors in town.Talk about the international playboy label, yes, he's literally living with that title.

"One more...... And then we're done! Good job everyone!" The director announced as soon as the photo shoot ended.

"Sejin Hyung... I'll go ahead now. Tell everybody we have a celebration today. It's Nana's birthday so everyone will be there. Thanks!" I patted his shoulders and he responded with a warm smile.

"Oh, I see... Say Hi to Jimin and Mimi for me. Take care on your way." I waved back and took off my blazer.

After a few more minutes, I packed up my things and went directly to my car and left the venue right away.

Me < Jagi, we're done! Where can I pick you up? I miss you already.

Typing....

Jagi :3 < Hello Jagi... I miss you too. :) I'm here at our favorite pastry shop. See yah. Drive safely.

Me < Arasseo... See you in 15 minutes. Can't wait to be with you again. ㅋㅋㅋ

Jagi :3 < Cheesy Tae... ㅋㅋㅋ

I'm like a crazy person grinning by myself. Lucky I've got a tinted car, no one can see my giggling moments in front of the steering wheel. They would probably think I'm weird.

I've arrived safely on our favorite pastry shop and look for her right away. I carefully roamed my eyes around to find my wife and there she is wearing a simple off shoulder floral dress paired with a white doll shoe with her wavy brown hair tied up messily. Simply adorable, not so much but very pleasing in my eyes.

She's still incognizant of my arrival so I decided to feast my eyes more. She would always scowl at me if she caught me staring like I'm gonna eat her alive. That will always end up in playful fights and sweet nothings.