Chapter 14

More twists, more fun. Thank you so much for reading! Please don't be shy to leave comments... it will be a very big help for me. Enjoy!

Jimin's POV

"Hyung, are yo-" kookie entered the room unknowingly. His reddened face is shook.

"JUNGKOOK... OH SHIT!" I muttered under my breath. I immediately hid Nana under my arms just to protect her from embarassment.

"H-hyung..." Jungkook started to stutter and pointing at us clueless. "Is that Nana? You two are dating?"

Nana took the courage to get away from my embrace and timidly approached Kookie at the door.
"Hello, Jungkook... Sorry, I was just visiting Jimin...I'll better go now."

I was about to protest and reveal that Nana is my girlfriend when the worst came after.

"Who's dating kookie? Who are you talking to?" Tae came in after and so with everyone. The whole pack is here. Oh Great...

Nana hurriedly hid at my back and hold on to my waist. I know for sure Taehyung will be very mad about our relationship. It's now or never. I'll fight for this no matter what happens.

"Nana? What's the meaning of this?" Tae asked in a tone of astonishment.
"Oppa..." She peeked from my back and slowly showed herself to them. I have to do something, right now.

I held Nana's waist and pull her to me.

"I want you to meet my girlfriend..." I declared courageously.

Everyone stared at us drop-jawed, but Tae is definitely furious upon hearing our confession.

He stepped forward and grabbed Nana's wrist and took her away from the room.

"Taehyungah, what do you think you're doing with her?" I followed after. Leaving the people in the room clueless.

"Oppa... Yah... Where are we going?" Nana asked seems scared of what's happening.
"Taehyungah... Leave her alone! Talk to me!" I was trying to grab nana from him but he is dragging her to the conference room.

The 3 of us gathered privately in the room and my chest is heaving for what is happening right now. I can't seem to understand Taehyung for his intentions, and this is really getting overboard.

I want to punch him right now, but I just can't especially Nana is around. This must come to an end!

I swiftly took Nana from him when he freed her from his grip.

"What's your problem. Huh?!" I asked him furiously.

His lips formed a smirk and looked at mockingly.
"Now tell me Jimin... where have you been during the night when you're gone?" He shifted his gaze to Nana, who look nervous too after hearing the question.
"Nana? Can you tell the truth now....?" His tone became soft.
"Taehyungah... It's not none of your business, Okay? You want the truth? I'm with Nana the whole night... the whole fucking night. Satisfied?"

"WHAT? DID SOMETHING HAPPEN AGAIN??!!"
"Oppa! No it's not what you think... I promise! He went there to apologise and to reconcile.... Please. Sorry if wasn't able to inform you... Sorry.... Please don't be mad at Jimin. He's a good boy now." Nana defended me and I feel so wonderful. She's the best woman ever. *Blushing*

Taehyung's expression became soft and clear. He gave us a playful smile while walking towards us.

"Don't you ever make her cry again... Or else... You'll be dead Park Jimin." He patted my shoulder and paced to the door.

"Nana, let's talk some other time... and I'm happy for both of you." He smiled before closing the door.

We were left here feeling relieved. I certainly took her hands and led her to the door.
"Aishhh...What a day... huh?" I told her while caressing her hair and cheeks.
"Baby? Are you still mad at me?" She sincerely asked.
I'm trying to act hard to get in front of her, but It seems that I'm too transparent for her.
"Not anymore... Just don't do it again, Okay? C'mon..."