Chapter 20

Sorryyyyy.... Mature content!!! 😘😘😘 i love you guys. I havent proofread this. Im in a hurry... Lol! Bye

------------------------

Mika's POV

"I smacked his head many times, he won't even listen to me. All of them will be joining that "bitch" party. I'm sorry... but I can't persuade them." Nana is sulking in her bed after she went to BTS' hotel room.

Airi and I just stayed in the room, not bothering to speak even after Nana's arrival. We're both speechless at the moment. I can't seem to swallow my saliva, the stomach is churning and I feel like I want to throw up. Although I know Yoongi is a good man, I still can't help myself, but to feel anxious about what's going to happen later. What if someone will flirt with him? Oh my god...

"Mika? Are you ok?" Airi asked concernedly.
"To be honest? No... what if he will... ugghhhh! I don't even want to think about it... it feels like I'm going to die. I can't let that happen Airi. I think It's time to make my move this time... don't you think?" My face has this not-so-sure expression, but it's now or never.

Yoongi is mine...

I immediately stood and took my bag. Took all the clothes I got. Lucky I brought a sexy white summer mini dress. I bought this when I was thinking about Yoongi. I have never made myself presentable in front of him because I'm too comfortable with myself and I know he also understands since I'm a photographer, but I think I need to use it this time.

"Wow! Mika? That's... gorgeous. So what are you planning to do?" Nana seems a little hopeful when she sees my abrupt actions. She must be thinking that I'm ready for this. After a very long time.

"I will go to that "Bitch" party and grab his balls if I see him with another woman!" I declared. I don't know where that courage came from, but I am ready to fight this time.

"Mika? Is that really you? ahaha... Nana, Maybe you can give me some of your powers too so that I can kick Jin's butt if he will cheat on me. JUST in case." Airi crushed her Unicorn plushie that was a gift from Jin.

"I don't have a choice Airi... I will go there with or without your help guys. I know you are still pissed off with those bunch of killjoys slash cheaters." I just rolled my eyes thought about the incident this morning.

While I was fixing my things, I decided to text my beloved boyfriend just to check his whereabouts. Now I'm being skeptical.

Me: So? Are you still going to the "bitch" party? Min Yoongi?
Gummybear: Min Yoongi? Wow babe! I never knew you'll be that harsh on me... :(
Me: Not unless you're going to stay put and forget about that party.
Gummybear: Oh really? but I really wanna go babe... I don't want to miss the fun
Me: Fun? Fun your butt! Don't call me babe! Min Yoongi.
Gummybear: Wait, are you jealous? XD
Me: No.
Gummybear: Okay. I guess I'll enjoy this night... without you. :)

I threw my phone on my bed annoyingly near Nana. Yoongi is really getting on my nerves today. How dare he? I'll deal with you later... Min Yoongi!

Nana read the messages grinning at my disheveled expression.

"It looks like Yoongi Oppa is eager to have fun without you... Aigoo, I'm sure he can easily get a girl in one seating especially if he wears his distinct scent... it's kind of alluring, to be honest."

My eyes widened as she mentioned about his manly smell. Nana is telling the truth, his smell is like drugs. It can make you want for more. No, It can't be!

"Just wait and see..." I faced my best friends with full determination. I will not be the weakling tonight.

Suga's POV