💙 Chapter 5💛

MIKA'S POV

"What??? It's already late and it's too unsafe for her to go home by herself." Jimin insisted. The rest agreed with a sly smile on their faces.

"Arasseo, just be careful, Okay?" Jin oppa reminded Jimin.

But how about my opinion?

"No, I'll be all right. I can take care of myself, Jimin." I declined.

I find myself looking for Yoongi. He's only there on the sofa, browsing his phone like he doesn't care at all. Wait. What am I thinking?

I was lost in thought when Jimin held my hand "Gaja? I know you're already tired and sleepy. Hyung, we'll be going now."

I guess I don't have a choice then...

"Airiahhh, I'll be going now, thanks for inviting me here in your new home. I'll see you tomorrow then."

"Annyeong! Thanks for the food!" everyone responded gladly except for Yoongi who is engaged with his phone, again. He doesn't even bother to look at me and I felt anguish.

Jimin led me to the door and I glimpse one more time at Yoongi before I exited the house and he glanced at me with resentment?? Did he just? Or is it just my imagination.

We arrived at my place and I invited Jimin inside my humble but cute apartment. "Do you want coffee or anything?" I inquired. "Nah, I'm okay, thank you. I only want to make sure you'll be here safely."

"Tss... yah, do I appear like a weak girl to you?" I'm half grinning, this boy is super cute. Especially when he smiles, but nothing more.

"Ani, I just... oh, I don't know actually...ahhh you better rest now, I'll get going." he said with a not-so-sure look in his expression.

"Hey, make sure to double check your locks. Okay?
"Yah, you act like an over-protective oppa.. Ne, OPPA." I teased.

He thumped me on my side belly and I replied with a powerful punch on his biceps. And he cried in pain, I thought he was seriously hurt.

"Oh my god Chimchim, sorry, sorry... I didn't mean to" I was worried as hell and hurriedly checked his arms. Amused Jimin was staring at me intently and it felt awkward.
"Aish! I guess you should go home now... " I said to him shyly.
"Arasseo, have a good night sleep, Mikaela. See you tomorrow".

JIMIN'S POV

Being close to Mika is wonderful. I suppose I'm liking her more and more. 😍 I don't have any plans yet, but I'll just have to enjoy every moment with her. I shall make my move when the time comes.

I was about to open the pick-up's door when I noticed something peculiar. A green scarf on the rear end of the truck. I climb and checked to see if I'm getting to a hunch.

I was surprised to discover a girl lying and sleeping in there. She's in his early 20's and she looks sophisticated, wearing a super short shorts and a tank top, exposing her smooth belly and piercing on it. And she was in a total mess and smelled drunk too.

"Ahhh seriously???!! Yah! Yah! Wake up miss!"
"This is not a hotel! Yah! Ireona!!!

I shook the girl, but she's not even moving. Waahhh. What the hell is this? I'm in huge trouble now. Jin Hyung will be really mad at me. Shall I ask for Mika's help? Ani... perhaps she's resting now.

With no second thoughts, I decided to start the engine and fled back to our dormitories. This is the only way, I'm a celebrity and this is going to be a big scandal if someone sees me on this kind of situation.