CHAPTER 4

Mikaela's POV

Min Yoongi aka radish boy is my arch nemesis.

2 months had past and I'm starting to love my work. Except for one thing. My tom and jerry relationship with an arrogant, grumpy guy, Min Yoongi. He hates me and I hate him too. That's what we are and I'm getting used to it already. He's my daily dose of hate. 😂

Today, we are going to conduct a photo shoot for BTS calendar photo book 2015. I was the first one to arrive at the venue. A few of our staff members are already here. I was setting up my equipments when BTS arrived and I suddenly felt nervous when I saw Yoongi. Wae? Omg!!!

The stylist noonas started to fix their hair and put on their makeup. I felt my eyes is becoming heavy, so I napped on the sofa while waiting for the boys to prepare and I felt that someone sits beside me. When I opened my eyes, Jimin was staring at me and he's smiling brightly. Gosh, those chinky eyes... then I realized that he's been taking pictures of me while I'm sleeping. WTF?

"Yah! What are you doing?!"

"Nothing, I was simply enjoying the view" Jimin said triumphantly.

I tried to reach for his phone but he was too fast. I was chasing after him and he ran into hiding behind Yoongi. GREAT.

"Yah, Jimin-shi, give me your phone, now!"

"Wae? This is my phone, why would I do that?" He was grinning widely

"Will you stop both of you??!!" Yoongi scolded us.

"You're such an annoying troublemaker, do you know that?" Yoongi said to me irritated.

"Ani!? He started it! He took photos of me without my permission." I defended myself.

"Yah! Do you actually think that you're that pretty? Look at you... you're horrible." Suga pointed out cruelly staring at me from head to foot.

"Hyung??!!"Jimin blurted out.

I glared at him like hell. I felt hurt and humiliated. I don't know if it's because Yoongi said it or is it because he's telling the truth that's why Seol Chan betrayed me. I'm trying not to cry at this moment, not in front of this heartless guy.

"Arasseo! You don't have to remind me!!" I exclaimed with conviction.

I diverted my attention to Jimin who looked at me with guilt. He was about to say sorry but I just walked away. My heart aches. THE HELL WITH YOU MIN YOONGI.

We started the photoshoot, I tried to set aside my emotions and worked as usual. The boys seemed to be professional when they're at work. They are easy to work with. It was never a problem with them since all of them are photogenic.

The camera loves them.

Jin as the visual. His title defines him. Prince type.
Rapmon very masculine with his charming dimples.
Jhope, A handsome happy face.
Jimin, with a very cute eye smile plus his toned physique
Taetae, a namshin. A real life demigod.
Jungkook, he's got a charming face and smile. A smile that you could not resist.

Suga...it is only now that I had this chance to study his features.

Pale white complexion, cute chinky eyes and nose.

And the lips... those lips... I felt butterflies in my stomach all of a sudden. Woahhh. Whats happening to me?

I came back to reality and Suga was looking at me puzzled. I looked away and pretended that I'm busy with my professional camera.