Chapter 16

LMAO... A SNEAK PEAK FOR NEW CHARACTERS ON THIS CHAPTER... IT'S A SURPRISE... AND YEAH!!! SO ENJOY!!!

Please ignore some typo. hehehe. i'm on a rush! lol

Don't forget to vote! :) love yah!!!

MIRAE - please look on the picture above. 😊
Mirae's BF - just imagine Kim Jaejoong 😊
__________________

Jimin's POV

"I think I'm missing something, Baby, tomato paste, please?" I'm currently at Nana's house trying to cook something for my lovely girl.

"Ne, just a sec.." She immediately opened the cabinet and took the pack and gave it to me.
"Here... wow, it smells good! Jin oppa must be very proud of you now..." She praised me like a kid.

As I was finishing my cooking, I felt her hands wrapped around my waist. She hugged me tightly like she'll never want to let me go. My heart is fluttering, but I can sense that there's something wrong.

"Are you okay?" I asked.
"Baby... I love you so much." There's a tinge of pain in her words. I wonder why she suddenly became like this.

I caressed her arms around my waist and stopped my cooking and faced her for a while.

"I love you too..." I kissed her forehead and she just gave me a faint smile.
"Is there a problem? Tell me..." I'm really worried about her sudden change of mood.
"Nothing, I just feel like being emotional sometimes..." It looks like she's on the verge of tears.
"Are you sure? It looks like you are hiding something from me." and now I'm skeptical.
"Aniyo... I just wanted to let you know how I feel. I may sound cheesy but I will always love you until my last breath. HEHE!"
"Nana... will you stop being like that, I'm scared. You're not going to leave me, right?" I suddenly felt my world is going to crumble. It doesn't feel good at all.

"Yah... baby, cheer up! I told you... I'm just being EMO... that's all. And the please hurry up... I'm starving!" I chuckled and tickled her.
"Coz you're a nuisance!!!"
"Yah! Chimchim! please stop... that tickles!" She hurriedly gets away from my grasp.

"Stop bothering me... okay. I need to finish this so we could eat. One more, or you'll be my dinner, baby!" I said and I smirked at her.
"As if Mr. Park! In your dreams!" Nana protested. ah she's so cute!

We had our dinner and made ourselves comfortable on the couch while watching our very own BTS mvs.
"HAHA! chimchim! You're so cute in NO MORE DREAM era... and those abs! I wonder if you still have it... HAHA!"
"Yah... are you mocking me right now?" I felt a little hurt. Do I look fat now?
"Kyahhhhhh... Tae oppa si so cool in there! haha!" I pouted and turned off the TV.
"Why did you do that? I want to watch more..." She whined.
"Son NANA, are you really making fun of my abs, Huh?" She chuckled and I glared at her.
"Why...? Yah... stop right there... Jimin!" I'm leaning down at her and she keeps on pushing me away.
"Do you want me to show it to you in the most enjoyable way, baby?" I'm literally trying to seduce her.
"A-aniyo... I'm not interested, Okay?!" She's stuttering because of nervousness.
"Oh okay. if you say so, but I know you've been wanting to touch my abs.. c'mon baby, I don't bite..." I'm teasing her and she keeps on covering her reddened face.
"Eww!!! you're so ewww!!!" She hastily pinched my arms and I cried in pain.
"Ouch!!! that's hurts, baby! Sorry! I'll stop!" She stopped.
"Mian... HAHA!" She rubbed my arms and smiled at me lovingly.

I took her into my arms and back hugs her. I started kissing her neck until I reach her earlobe and whispered.
"Can we do *it* again...baby?" she deliberately elbowed me in the stomach.
"Wae?! Ouch! you're so feisty... I'm just joking." I flinched on the couch, but I still managed to smile at her.
"Nice try, baby! awww poor chimchim!" She teased but ended up snuggling with me.