Chapter 15

CHAPTER 15 IS HERE PEEPS!!!! :) OMG... OMG... OMG. THAT'S ALL I CAN SAY. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Dont forget to leave comments. okay???
Thanks! :) - NOT today choreography version is out... so... 😂

__________________

Yoongi's POV

"What was that about?" I confronted him.
Sungjae looked at me as if I'm a joke. He sighed and came to tap my shoulders
"Yoongi-ah... don't get the wrong idea... you're making it too obvious. Just fix it... she needs you more than anything else."
"Just shut up... okay? I know what I'm doing..." I huffed.
"Arasseo..." Sungjae seemed to be convinced and left me.

I need to seek help from Nana. I still can't face her after what happened today, but I'm really worried about her condition and I think it would be better to let her rest first.

Mika's POV

I received a message from Nana and she said she's going to visit me today.

NANA: Sissy... I'm outside... open the door please! :)
ME: Hahaha... heyyah. Just a sec...

I went to open the door and I saw Nana with plastic bags and a box of cake.

"Awww... that's so sweet of you... is that for me...?" I greeted her with a big smile on my face.
"No.. it's for your dog, Duh." She rebutted.
"Yah! Missy... you're not welcome in my house if that's the case..." I playfully hit her on the shoulders and we just laughed for a minute.

"Honestly, you really don't need to bother, Nana." I said.
"Who said I was???" She exclaimed.
"Then what are these?!" I pouted as she chuckled.
"Your lovey dovey asked me to buy all of these... strawberry cake, foods and a plushie with a word "SORRY" and oh I almost forgot, medicine for your dysmenorrhea."

I pouted more, thinking that my one hell of a boyfriend is such a coward. Why does he have to ask for Nana's help? He can't even say sorry in front of my face. I'm totally disappointed in him. He didn't even bother to send me a message.

"Tch! Tell him... I don't need those... I hate him!"
"Yah, Mika! Don't be so rude... Please don't waste my effort! Jinja!!!"
"He's being too much. Does he really think that I'm gonna be bribed by these things? No no no... he's making a big mistake!"
"I understand... so what are you gonna do about it? Seol chan? Have you talked to him about the message... seriously that guy?!"
"Yeah, one way or another, I will talk to him. He's the reason why Yoongi and I are having these issues... Really! Why can he just leave me alone and dedicate his life to his wicked girlfriend?!" I huffed.

"Yah... Mika? Gwenchana? You miss him, right?"

My vision is getting blurry because of the tears that are forming in my eyes, but I immediately fought it. I will not cry this time.

"No, I don't" I answered with a poker face.
"If you say so... but it looks like I can see the opposite. Mika, I just hope you'll get through this... and maybe you guys should talk about it. Don't let that guy ruin your relationship."

I tried to contemplate all the things she said and I can't deny that she's right.

"I'll just leave all these on your dining table, Okay? And please... don't throw it away."
"Yeah, Whatever!" I rolled my eyes.
"I'll better go now... You should get some sleep and eat a lot Mika, Jebal."
"Thanks, Nana." I smiled.

Taehyung's POV

"Nana..." I sighed. Seeing her pictures on my phone makes me want to hate myself more. I shouldn't be feeling this way. I only see her as a younger sister, but that was before. Everything changed when I found out that she and Jimin are dating. It was a sudden feeling, I thought I'm sure enough that I'm not going to fall for her, but I was wrong all the while.