Chapter 27

“You have to let me get up Damon!” I laugh, once again trying to get up but getting pulled down right away. 

“No, I don’t want you to go.” Damon whines, keeping a strong grip on my waist. 

“I don’t want to go either but I need to. I promised Bonnie and Elena, I would help.” I sigh, prying his hands off my waist. He’s like a little kid that doesn’t want his Mommy to leave. After a few moments of fighting with him, I am finally successful and jump off the bed. And I know what you’re all thinking, ‘oh she slept in Damon’s bed, they must have done it.’ Well, you’re all wrong, we didn’t do anything. We just slept. It’s the truth, I promise. 

“Why are you so mean?” Damon groans sitting up, smirking slightly. 

“I was born that way.” I smirk and grab my bag, heading into the bathroom. I was prepared and brought some clothes. I know, I’m good. 

After I put them on, I wince at my reflection. I look exactly like Katherine. I’m wearing tight, black skinny jeans, a black tank top with a tight leather jacket, and high heel black boots. Yup, I look just like her. Wonderful…

I walk out of the bathroom and Damon whistles appreciatively. I roll my eyes, but like that he likes it. Ugh, I sound like some clingy girlfriend. 

“I like it, very sexy.” Damon smirks doing ET. 

I laugh and shove his shoulder lightly, “I’m always sexy, Day. Even in my Pj’s and don’t deny it, you said it last night.” 

Damon shrugs, “Can I not think that my girlfriend is sexy?” 

“Your girlfriend? Hmm…I like the sound of that.” I smile as he wraps his arms around me. I lean my head against his chest, sighing. “When are we going to tell Stefan and Elena? I think there going to be pretty pissed.” 

“So? I love making them mad, it’s soooooo fun.” Damon teases. 

“But I don’t, I actually want to have more than one friend.” I smirk and pull away from him. He frowns and tries to pull me towards him again but I take a few more steps back. “I really have to get going. See you later.” I smile and lean up, kissing him quickly. When I pull away, he has a grin on his face. I laugh and head out of his room. 

I could so get used to this.

———————————————-

I practically skip towards Bonnie and Elena, beaming with happiness. Who knew what having a boyfriend that you actually love could make you so happy. Elena sees me skipping towards them and frowns, looking at me weirdly. Seeing Elena’s expression Bonnie turns around, looking at me with a shocked expression. 

“What’s with the faces guys? Who died?” I smirk. 

“No one, at least not yet.” Bonnie mumbles. 

“We’re just surprised to see you in that attire again. You haven’t dressed like that since…” Elena trails off looking at the ground. 

“Oh come on Lena, just say it. Since Mom and Dad died. Plus I don’t know what the big deal is, there just clothes.” I sigh, pouting at them. 

“Katherine dresses exactly like that.” Elena points out, glaring at me. What does she think, that I want to be like Katherine? 

“A lot of people dress like this, Elena.” I glare back at her. “So to avoid any more glaring, what were you two talking about before I came over.” I don’t want anyone to ruin my mood right now. Especially not Elena.