| 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 |

|

- normality -

Ok so, This isn't gonna be the greatest thing you've ever read, But hopefully it isn't the worst. Also i just realised that you might not be able to see the titles on mobile because of the font so i'll rewrite them in the chapter like this. I'm definitely not making this up as i go aha- Feel free to yeet some ideas into the comment section!

Enjoy-

* * *

The sky glowed as a unnatural, red hue covered Hell's ground. The city lights were blinding as everything flashed, Showing advertisements for drugs and prostitution. People were getting brutally murdered, robbed, and even raped and nobody seemed to mind. Some even paid to see such horrific acts. You never really knew why you where down here, But this was it. This was your home.

This was Hell.

* * *

It was a surprisingly quiet day at the hotel. Probably since you were the only one in it at the time being. Charlie and her girlfriend, Vaggie, went out to advertise the happy hotel on the 666 news channel and Angel Dust, Well, you have no idea where that pink stripper pole went off to. Let's be honest, He was probably offering his 'services' to randoms on the street.

'He's gonna get himself killed one day.'

Board out of your mind, You decided to take a calming walk around the hotel. It was huge inside and out, Like a labyrinth that no mind could memorize. You always got lost while roaming the halls of this red and black decorated mansion. It was kinda creepy. Portraits of powerful demons, Including Charlie and her parents, hung on the decaying walls, Their eyes following your every move. It wasn't all bad, You had the entire estate in your palm, It's safety leaning on your shoulders. The furniture was rundown and has petite designs engraved on the soft, red fabric. To think that the princess of Hell would have extra money. Though, Her father wasn't really adjust to Charlie's idea of rehabilitation from Hell to Heaven. You knew it wasn't really possible, But she was so determined to make this hotel work, You didn't have the guts to tell her otherwise. Besides, You got a free room in the hotel, Room 667. It had a huge double bed on the side with silk bed sheets, (F/C) curtains which hid the double sized windows on the side of the soft, expensive looking bed with a wardrobe opposite it. There was a door next to the wardrobe which led into a tiled bathroom. The room, Like everywhere else in this fiery infernal, had a red hue, and a perfect view of Hell's crime filled grounds. You could hardly sleep since horror-filled screams drowned out any chance of sleep.

Boredom creeping up on you again, You tripped down the seemingly never-ending stairway and found yourself in the lobby again. Letting out a tired yawn, You set out a scavenger hunt for the remote in the main lobby since Angel, The little rat, decides to hide it after he's done with it.
After literally destroying the place, You finally found the long lost remote and lazily walked towards the small TV which sat cozily on top of a shelf in the main reception. You let out a sigh and surfed through the channels, looking for something that might peak your interests.

'Oh.'

The 666 news.
With Charlie singing.

How did this happen? Again?
You practically got the 'Closed' sign ready as Charlie continued to sing through the TV. After a while of hearing Charlie basically embarrass herself, You heard a few 'boo's' which turned into cackles from the presenters and the audience. You could see the sadness creeping up upon her once hope-filled face.

𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍 : alastor x readerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara