| 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 |

|

- glance -

Hey, so I'm not dead (yet) - I'm super sorry that I haven't been updating, I've been working on my Cartoon one-shots and I just wasn't feeling Hazbin Hotel, but now I'm baCk in bUsiNesS- This one isn't edited so I'm sorry for the incorrect spellings or grammar.

Enjoy -

* * *

You did like going out with Angel for the most part, but whenever you did, he ended up ditching you for a casual sex partner, leaving you stranded in a nightclub full of rapists and murders. You normally had to walk yourself home, As dangerous as that sounded. Angel usually busted the door down, his breath wreaking of alcoholic beverages as he normally stumbled to the lobby counter, flirting with the dead plant which laid on the wooden countertop.

You sighed, you knew you couldn't say no to him, since he would drag you out himself anyway.

"Fine. I'll go out." You said, obviously not bothered with Angel's shit today.

* * *

You finished your shift with little to no problems and cleaned up for the night. Hardly anyone was in the lobby, so, you made your way up the seemingly never-ending staircase, pretty much ready to yeet yourself onto your missed bed. You finally found yourself in your dimly lit room, changing into a more comfortable outfit. You got underneath the warm covered and let your (E/C) eyes droop into a wondrous, peaceful sleep.

The door bust open.

"Oh no you fuckin' don't!" Angel pulled the covers from over you, the cool air hitting your bare skin. It really was a cold day in Hell.

"You are not gonna fall asleep on me, dollface-!"

You groaned. You completely forgot about the outing you were supposed to have with Angel the other day.

"Fine, I'll get ready." You said lazily. You slowly dragged yourself out of bed and picked out a short (F/C) dress, tights, and a golden necklace which was laced in petite, intricate designs. You stared at Angel.

"Are you gonna fuck off or am I gonna have to make you?"

"Are you gonna take your clothes off or am I gonna have to make you?" He flashed you a sly smirk.

'He won't be smiling for longer!'

You went up behind him, grabbed a pillow, placed yourself on top of him, and started to suffocate him with the pillow. His screams were muffled by the pillow as he flung his arms around like a mad man. You let go while he composed himself and coughed. He glared at you.

"Remind me to never flirt with you again." He continued to rub his throat and groan. You smiled. After a while, you pushed him out of your room and locked the door so the sneaky bastard didn't try anything.

After you finished getting dressed, you unlocked the door and looked for your slutty friend. You headed to the lobby and found Angel trying to seduce an annoyed and slightly drunk Husk, Charlie who was laying down on the sofa with Vaggie next to her, a hand on her head, And Niffty who was sweeping the floors at the speed of light. Angel's eyes caught the sight of you as you walked down the stairs, he bid Husk adieu as he strutted next to you. I'm pretty sure Husk owed you one.
Before Angel could speak, Charlie spoke up, "Hey (Y/N), what's with the dress? You hardly ever go out after work." She asked, confused.