| 𝐦𝐢𝐦𝐳𝐲 |

|

- mimzy -

Sorry if this chapters a bit bland or boring lol, but anyways, time for some good ole'  fashioned musiC-

Enjoy-

* * * 
The next day, you got up, finished your morning routine, and walked down stairs, not forgetting your little soon-to-be outing with Alastor. You stepped down the red carpeted staircase and found yourself in the lobby, like you did every morning.
Work was uneventful, besides Angel still blabbing about his new pet, which is now named 'Fat Nuggets'.
You thought it was a strange, but slightly cute name.

* * *

After you finished your shift, the sky emitted a dark red hue like it did every night. You stood in the lobby, slightly tired. Alastor came out of his office, the smile on his face even widening even more than normal when he saw you. He walked over to where you were standing.

"Hello sweetheart!" His eyes scanned your clothing, "Hm? Why are you still in your work clothes? We're going out in just a bit-!" He cheered. His hands found their way to your back as he lightly pushed you up the stairs, telling you to get ready. He joined you in your room as you searched for something to wear. You ended up picking a black knee-high length dress with a few (F/C) designs engraved onto it. It wasn't too formal, but it wasn't casual either. Alastor smiled. You looked at him strangely.

"Uh, do you mind?" You asked, wondering why he was still in the room since you were about to get changed.

He chuckled, "Look at me, completely forgetting my manners! Don't be too long darlin'!" He joked as he walked out of the room.
You quickly got changed, did your hair and wore a small amount of makeup on your face. You soon stepped out of your room, Alastor's eyes glued onto you. He held out an arm politely, and in return, You looped your arms onto his.

You bid everyone goodbye as the both of you walked out the the Hotel. He was surprisingly silent during the walk there, probably excitement? You soon found yourself in front of a shady looking bar with flashy advertisements engraved on the front of it. His smile increased a little more as the two of you stepped inside. The intense smell of alcohol and smoke was shoved up your nose. Some feared eyes stared at the Radio Demon, you almost forgot that pretty much everyone was scared of this red bastard.

The two of you ordered drinks, when suddenly, the lights began to dim. A silhouette came out of the stage curtain as everyone cheered. The figure came out of the shadows, revealing itself to be a short chubby woman, with platinum blonde hair, which was in a bob. She waltzes to the microphone as she began to sing in a high, smooth pitched voice:

"That's right I heard the story, over and over again

Gee, it's swell to finally meet her other friends

That's right I heard the story, don't really like how it endsGee, it's swell to finally meet her other friends,"

She looked around the stage, Until her eyes rested on Alastor and I. She smirked.

"What did she say about me? What did she say?
What did you do without me? What did you do?
Did you play games without me? What did you play?
Did you think all this time that I wouldn't find out about you?