| 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 |

|

- outing -

Really short chapter btw - The holidays are coming soon, y e s, also, please help me get my Tiktok account up since i've made a bet on whose account could get more followers lmao-

Enjoy -

* * *

Its been a few weeks since everything, and everything ran smoothly. Alastor still spoke to you, to the dismay of Angel and Angel spoke to you, to the dismay of Alastor. You knew that they were going to be at each other's throats forever, but it really wasn't your call at this point of time. You saw Alastor and sheepishly waved at him, you didn't want anything to be awkward between you two, so, you continued to talk to Alastor like how you would before this whole incident happened, same with Angel. You honestly just wanted to forget everything that happened.

* * *

You were reaching the end of your shift as the night sky spread a dark red blanket on top of Hell's sky like it always did.
You were in your room, now changed into your normal clothes since you finished your shift for the day today. After a few minutes of laying on your beloved bed, you heard 4 swift knocks on the other side of your wooden door. Groggily, you hoisted yourself up from the silk covered bed and opened the door.

And there he stood, In all his slutty glory. Angel Dust.
He welcomed himself inside your room and sat down on your bed like he normally did when he visits you in your room.
You asked him what he wanted and he soon replied,

"Well doll face, we're gonna go out!" He said with a sly smile plastered on his pale face.

Oh great.

* * *

I'm so sorry that this is so damn shOrt, I'll get something done soon, I promise. Thank you so much for 3K! - If you do like my work, I've made another book, Cartoon One-shots, so go ahead and try that out of you wish.

Follow Me!:

INSTAGRAM - fattymegee

ALT ACCOUNT - Fattymegee

TUMBLR - Fattymegee

DEVIANTART - Fattymegee

TIKTOK - Fattymegee

Thank You For Reading - !

|