| 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐝 |

|

- early end -

I'm going to try and give this book an ending since I'm away from the Hazbin fandom. Tysm for 40K reads and 1K votes - !

* ☆ *

He kissed you once again.

You were frozen. Shocked.
Just kidding, you knew this would happen and quite frankly, you didn't mind anymore. You were quite happy that a person, who is so high up Hell's tier list, had any romantic interest in you. A simpleton. A low-after life sinner.

He tilted his head to deepen the kiss, you were surprised that you weren't running out of air by now, it had seemed as if this had been going on for minutes on end.
After a few more seconds, he let go of you as a whole and placed his forehead on yours, his breathing didn't have a hint of strain in it while you on the other hand, you were panting like you've just finished a marathon.
His velvet eyes were softly gazing at your (E/C) ones. His long hands stroked your horns as your head fell onto his slim chest. You both sighed. He still had a lot of blood on his hands, which stained your face, clothes and horns. You didn't mind.
Your sense of refrain had disappeared.
It had led you here, with him.

And you were happy.

* ☆ *

yummy blood
This is the worst ending ever oml -
So I'll do another chapter which will just fill in some hOles and stuff. Thank you guys for supporting this book - !

Follow Me! :

INSTAGRAM - fattymegee

ALT ACCOUNT - Fattymegee

TWITTER - Fattymegee

TUMBLR - Fattymegee

DEVIANTART - Fattymegee

TIKTOK - Fattymegee

Thank you for reading - !

|