|| 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ||

|

- decoration -

EXTRA ONE-SHOT - ALASTOR X READER
Merry Christmas everyone - !  Don't be mad at me but, I hate Christmas oof-

Enjoy -

* * *

You and the 'gang' were decorating the gigantic Christmas tree in the lobby since Charlie thought it would be a good idea to drag a big, practically dead tree into the already empty hotel.
The tree was looking nice so far however. The baubles flashed different colours, such as red and green, pink and yellow. Tinsel covered the lobby from head to toe. Nifty was jumping around the place like a lunatic, Husk was fast asleep on the red sofa, and Angel had four eggnog drinks in free hands while eyeing Alastor in the process.

You, Vaggie, Charlie, and Alastor were almost finished with the tree's decorations, the only thing that was left was the the colossal, shining star that should be sat on top of the tree.
You've all tried to put the star on top of the tree, but always failed because of the sheer height of the tree. Vaggie even attempted to throw it on top, it ended up hitting Alator on the head. He didn't take it too well.

* * *

Charlie was originally going to put an angel at the top of the tree, but nobody took that too well either.
Alastor, who was still rubbing his head from the ornament that tried to give him brain damage, came up with an idea.
He grabbed you swifty, literally sweeping you from under your feet, and placed you on his broad shoulders. From this new found height, you could now reach the tallest point of the tree. Alastor smirked, as he had a nice view above him-

Charlie handed you the star, in return, you slowly placed the star on top as Alastor reached up and grabbed your thighs, putting you down towards the ground once again.

By now, Husk was awake, Nifty stood next to Charlie, still jumping like crazy, and Angel found himself standing next to you, his arms draped your shoulders, where they normally were. Alastor's arm was wrapped around your waist. You all stood together, next to the brightly lit Christmas tree. Even if the hotel was hardly ever full, you always had your friends with you.

As cheesy as that sounds.

* * *

I know it's just Christmas Eve, but shh- A real chapter is in the works and should be coming out soon!

Follow Me!:

INSTAGRAM - fattymegee

ALT ACCOUNT - Fattymegee

TUMBLR - Fattymegee

DEVIANTART - Fattymegee

TIKTOK - Fattymegee

Thanks For Reading - !

|