| 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭 |

|

- comfort -

A little bit of comfort from a friend always feels nice, doesn't it? I feel like this chapter is gonna be so awkward thanks to the last part oops-
Also, do you guys want me to do a lemon? I wouldn't really mind but since he's Ace it's kinda stranGe-

Enjoy -

* * *

You shook your head.
You couldn't be in love with a murder as such as he. You couldn't trust him. Not yet, that is.

"I-I just feel a little tired, Yeah, that's it, tired." You said, your voice was quite and everything you said was almost a whisper. You weren't going to tell anyone about this, not a soul.
Alastor knew that you were lying, and quite frankly, he knew why you were lying. Why would anyone trust this crazed, genocidal maniac?
He gave you a sad smile and nodded, his eyes still slightly half-lidded like before. The heat that was on your cheeks was now gone as he slowly let go of your waist. You would never admit it but, you missed his warmth dearly. You awkwardly scratched the back of your neck as you looked at the wooden floor beneath you. Alastor, almost mirroring you, did the same.

"Please don't tell anyone about today." You asked. He looked up at you, his sad smile still present.

"I understand, darlin'."

* * *

You tried to avoid any type of dialogue with Alastor for the rest of the day. Everyone else came back, looking more depressed than of what they were when they left. Nifty and Husk went with them for 'moral support', which didn't do much for the rest of the staff members. You simply stayed quite as Angel dragged his feet over to you and swung his arms around you, like he normally did. He noticed your strange silence.

"What's up dollface?"

You didn't answer him. His grip on you hardened as he guided you up to his room and plopped you into his bed, you soon laying down on it. He then proceeded to ask you trillions of questions about 'why the fuck you have a sad face plastered on'. In reality, you were just confused and frustrated. You stayed quite, obviously not wanting to answer anything right now. He saw that.

"Alright well, maybe Fat Nuggets can cheer you up!" Just as he said that, a familiar pink blob squeezed out of under Angel's bed. I wonder what type of things he saw under there. You shivered at the thought. He grabbed the pig and placed him next to your face, on top of you. You chuckled softly as Fat Nuggets made a few weird pig noises. Angel soon laid next to you, stroking the pig on top of you softly. You mirrored his movements. Angel soon laughed as Fat Nuggets tried to sniff your hair.

Maybe this pig wasn't all good news.

Angel then grabbed Fat Nuggets and placed him on the floor as he shuffled next to you a little more. The two of you were practically touching as of now. He brushed a stray hair away from your face and gave you a soft but stern look, which is something that you have never seen Angel do before. His face came closer towards yours and then suddenly stopped towards your neck. One pair of his hands were wrapped around your waist as the other pair stroked your hair and horns, all while being in a laying down position. He finally spoke,

"Just tell me what happened, Dollface."

* * *
I'm on a roll today bOys
I know this is super short but I just needed something and somewhere to start in the next chapter. I also might make this into a love triangle thingy with Angel and Alastor I don't knOw-

Follow Me!:

INSTAGRAM - fattymegee

ALT ACCOUNT - Fattymegee

TUMBLR - Fattymegee

DEVIANTART - Fattymegee

TIKTOK - Fattymegee

Thanks for reading - !

|