| 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫 |

|

- visitor -

Round Two lmao- The first chapter felt a bit rushed to me for some reason so i'll try a little harder to make this chapter actually decent for once. Sorry if they seem OOC, I have no idea what i'm doing and i'm legit making this up as i go-

Enjoy-

 * * *

The so called 'Radio Demon' looked down at you as Vaggie lowered her spear, To your dismay of course. You didn't know what kind of damage this monster could do to you and your friends.

The red deer demon chuckled,

"Why, I'm here to help!"

Wait. 

W h a t ? 

We all exchanged confused and spectacle looks at one another and remained silent. Why would he want to help us? The most powerful demon to have ever touched Hell's floor wanted to help us, The idiots who humiliated everyone and everything we knew on live television and committed a turf genocide. 

"Say what?" Charlie said, Confusion dripped on every word.

He chuckled once again, "Aha, I said I'm here to help! Is this thing broken?" He asked while pulling his microphone in front of him and swiftly tapping the top of it with his long, slender fingers. Surprisingly, It replied:

"Well, I can hear you loud and clear!" It said with happiness. 

This day just got 100% worse.

* * *

After the pole with ears told us why he was here, He walked around with Charlie, Probably trying to scam her with one of those deals of his. You sat down next to Vaggie and Angle, Sitting in between them so they don't try and scratch at each other's throats all day. You all glared at the red rodent before you. Vaggie and you knew wherever he went, He brung some type of trouble. Angel simply eyed him, His multi-coloured eyes filled with lust. I'm pretty sure everyone knew what he was thinking. You clicked your fingers in front of Angel's face, Taking him out of his perverted thoughts. He glared at you, But soon smiled.

"So, What's up with smiles over there?" He asked slyly. We both looked at him in disbelief.

"You don't know Alastor? You've been here longer than me!" You said, you knew Angel was stupid but not that stupid. 

"Eh, I'm not that big on politics."

"Ugh," Vaggie continued to speak about Alastor, "Decades ago, Alastor manifested in Hell, seemingly overnight. He began to topple overlords who had been dominant for centuries. That kind of raw power had never been harnessed by a mortal soul before. Then, he broadcast his carnage all throughout Hell, just so everyone could witness his ability. Sinners started calling him the Radio Demon, As lazy as that is. Many have speculated what unimaginable force enabled him to rival our world's most ancient and destructive evils. But one thing's for sure: He's an unpredictable source of danger, a wicked spirit of mystery, and a violent monster of chaos the likes of which we can't risk getting involved with unless we want to end up erased!" Fire in her eyes, She continued to stare holes onto the back of Alastor's head.