|| 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐨𝐞 ||

|

- mistletoe -

EXTRA ONESHOT - ANGEL DUST: Okay so here we gO, since it's almost Xmas, me and my tiny pea brain thought that maybe I could do a festive oneshot with Angel Dust becuase why tf not?

Enjoy -

* * *

It was Christmas time down in Hell, and everyone was damn well miserable while walking the streets of this fiery infernal. You, Charlie, Vaggie, and of course, Angel sat down on the red silked sofa which layed in the empty lobby in the hotel. It was quite obvious why most people down here hated Christmas, they were sinners, but of course, Charlie always tried to make the best of it every year. She had decorated the entire hotel, even if nobody was inside it, and made Christmas dinner, got crackers, and made cheesy jokes. She had even dangled a mistletoe over Vaggie's head last year. Let's just say, it didn't really and well.

* * *

The four idiots in the lobby simply shared crappy jokes and stories that they came up with as the normal, light red hue of Hell's sky soon turned into a darker shade like it did every night.
You sighed. A comforting silence warped around the decently sized room. You never really remembered when you were this calm before, It was a nice feeling. Charlie, who was now stood up, said a few words to Vaggie in her ear, soon after, she nodded in agreement. They were far to quite to even make out a word that she had just whispered. Charlie grabbed Vaggie by her wrists and dragged her away, leaving you and Angel in an confused state.

"What was that about?" You asked.

He only chuckled, "Their probably fing-"

You had placed a finger on his lips, silencing him from whatever the fuck he was going to say next. You just gave him a glare as he only smirked in return.

After a few minutes, you and Angel decided to get a snack in the kitchen, in there, you found Vaggie and Charlie snickering and smirking like the lunatics they were.

"The fuck are you's laughin' about?" Angel spat. They pointed above the two of you, and there it was, hooked on proudly. A mistletoe.
You and Angel simply stood there, not knowing what to do. You never really understood the whole 'mistletoe' thing. Charlie explained what it was and you really couldn't give two flying fucks right now. So In a fit of frustration, you held Angel's cheeks on your palms and leaned in forward untill there was no gap between the two of you. He simply looked at you, wide eyes and all, but slowly started to kiss back and close his eyes.

The two of you pulled away as the strong flash of a camera was flashed onto your faces.
For the rest of the day, you and Angel pretty much begged Charlie to delete those horrid photos.

* * *

Okay pretty cheesY-
I had no ideas for this lmao

Follow Me!:

INSTAGRAM - fattymegee

ALT ACCOUNT - Fattymegee

TUMBLR - Fattymegee

DEVIANTART - Fattymegee

TIKTOK - Fattymegee

Thanks for reading - !

|