| 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐨𝐧 |

|

- crimson -

This is SUPER short - I'm so sorry this took so damn long oof - I was gonna do a valentines one-shot but I couldn't do it in time hhh-

Enjoy -

* ☆ *

You looked at him, disgusted. How could he do that? Especially in-front of you. Well, to be entirety honest, you weren't surprised at all. Of course there had to be a catch. You really couldn't have a nice, normal day out could you?

You looked blankly at Alastor as he finished his meal, blood dripped down his chin and into the now red grass.
You didn't care anymore.
Almost automatically, you turned on your heels and speed-walked away from the crimson covered sinner.
He looked at the back of your head, confused. He still wasn't finished with his final bite. Swallowing, he stood up swiftly and ran towards you, calling your name.

'Fuck I'm gonna die, why did I leave Angel oh God oh fuck-'

His slender hands reached your shoulders as he spun you around so you were facing him.
He purred your name, his grip getting harder.

He leaned in-

* ☆ *

So basically, I thought that maybe I could do one of those - "Wtf do you want to happen next?" Sort of things so, post your ideas below - !
Also, TYSM for the people who followed me on TikTok, sorry if I can't reply, it doesn't work on E-mail.

Follow Me! :

INSTAGRAM - fattymegee

ALT ACCOUNT - Fattymegee

TWITTER - Fattymegee

TUMBLR - Fattymegee

DEVIANTART - Fattymegee

TIKTOK - Fattymegee

Thanks for reading - !

|