|| 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 ||

|

relationship  -

EXTRA ONESHOT - ALASTOR X READER:
Oh yeah, it's all coming tOgether-
This one is kinda crap ngl, also tysm for 29.6K!

Enjoy -

* * *

It was a normal day and you were sat down in your room, minding your own business.

But of course, that's never really ended well.

Angel busted open your bedroom door, an angry yet disturbed face plastered on him.

"Tell your stupid boyfriend to stop trying to kill me!"

Ah yes, what a normal day it was.

* * *

Angel was given the job to paint the lobby since Charlie decided to redecorate to make the hotel more appealing to others. Of course normally, Angel would do no such thing however this time, all Vaggie had to do was threaten him and get Alastor to watch him.
So of course, in a last resort to flirt with the radio demon, he accepted.

Angel was a good friend.
But not that fucking good.

Naturally, he started to bend down flirtatiously while painting a small bit of wall, making sure Alastor could see.
Alastor simply stood there with a paint brush of his own, his smile twitching in annoyance while Angel started to full on twerk.

Obviously having enough of the weird shit he's just seen, Alastor used his magic to shove the paint-covered brush down Angel's throat and walked away. Of course, Angel liked the experience and didn't get the sign. So he carried on trying to flirt.
Which Alastor dealt with very well, like pushing Angel off a ladder when he was suppose to be holding it, or planting poisonous substances on his food and pretending not to notice.

At the end of the day, Angel ended up in bandages, which Vaggie enjoyed since she just ended up kicking him or writing weird shit on his bandages.

I think Angel's realized he shouldn't go after his best friend's boyfriend.

" . . ."

But let's be real, he'll probably try again tomorrow.

* * *

Oh man that suCks-
I just wanted to write some Alastor abusing Angel stuff lol

Follow Me! :

INSTAGRAM - fattymegee

ALT ACCOUNT - Fattymegee

TWITTER - Fattymegee

TUMBLR - Fattymegee

DEVIANTART - Fattymegee

TIKTOK - Fattymegee

Thanks for reading - !

|