| 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 |

|

- away -

This chapter is probably gonna be a bit strange lol, sorry- Thank you so much for 11K - !

Enjoy -

* * *

You sat there, uncomfortable. You simply leaned back on the booth and watched the glaring session unwrap before you.
You were too tired for this shit.

You sat in between and drank a shot and slammed it onto the wooden table, getting the attention of the pink spider and the Radio Demon. You looked forward, looking at the empty space in the booth. If you heard another peep from either of those two, you swore you were gonna snap.
Angel nervously chuckled as Alastor smiled slyly.

"I'm gonna get more drinks." You groaned. You wish you could get drunk easily, probably so that you would forget that this night ever happened in the morning. You got up, and squeezed through the table and Angel to get to the beloved bar. They simply watched you.
Sitting down at the bar, you signaled the bartender and ordered a random drink that sounded like it would get you drunk.
You weren't the best with ordering drinks. Your drinks were slided down the counter into your grip as you calmly and grumpily smacked the red paper currency on the wooden counter. You walked away, dodging the sinners who were dancing or completely wasted already. You groaned as some of the drink was spilt on your shirt and created a noticeable stain. The journey to your booth felt like an eternity as you sat down and huffed, chugging down your drinks, not caring about Angel's already drunken words. You've always wondered how he'd always get drunk so quickly. You've never thought of him as a light-drunk. You sighed for the millionth time today and sunk down on your chair.
Angel being too drunk to even notice, Alastor shuffled closer to you and continued to rub on your horns in a slow pace. He obviously didn't like it in there, and he could obviously see your discomfort as well. You hummed in relaxation as he rubbed up and down softly, soon leaning his own head on yours and sighed softly. He began to speak,

"Hey darlin', shall we go somewhere without all of these. . . Low life sinners-?" His voice got lower and strange symbols surrounded him and a annoying static sound drowned out any other background noise from the speakers. It seemed that only you could hear it, since nobody else even spared the two of you a single glance.
You thought about it. Would it be wise to leave Angel Dust here alone, without telling him?

". . ."

'Oh fuck it, he always leaves me anyways.'

"Sure, but, where do you wanna go? There isn't really much to do in the middle of Hell besides getting drunk, laid, or high." You said. You gestured to your surroundings to prove your point forward. He chuckled enthusiastically and gripped your hand and lead you outside. Your ears were ringing from the sudden silence, but you could still hear the booming music coming from inside the packed bar. He offered his arm to you and you took it, looping your arm on his.

He led you astray.

He led you away.

* * *

I'm so sorry this took so long like whaT- It isn't even that long too lmao - Also, I've made a Twitter-!

Follow Me!:

INSTAGRAM - fattymegee

ALT ACCOUNT - Fattymegee

TWITTER - Fattymegee

TUMBLR - Fattymegee

DEVIANTART - Fattymegee

TIKTOK - Fattymegee

Thanks For Reading - !

|