| 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚𝐥 |

|

- trivial -

lmao, look at the title-

Enjoy -

* * *

His arms were still lapped around yours as he led you away from the bar, from the city, from the sin.

The two of you continued to walk into the strikingly dark forest. You didn't know why there was a forest in Hell, but there it was.

You soon had the guts to ask the red demon where he was taking you. All he did was turn around and smile cunningly.

'Ah shit.'

Was this it? Where you gonna die again by the hands of this furry?
He stopped. You practically head-butted his slim back and muttered an apology. He looked up, closed his eyes, and breathed in the 'fresh' air which was surrounding him.

"C'mon darlin'! Take a whiff of the fresh air! It's so much better than all the smoke and alcohol in the bar." He cheered.
You did as you were told and took and breath.

It was nice.

For once, you weren't being crushed by a stampede of sinners, nor could you smell smoke, alcohol or hear deprecating words.
For once, you could think.

You were pushed away from your thoughts as a hand landed on your shoulder. You looked up at the scenery. It was like you weren't even in Hell anymore.
Flowers of all colours sprouted from the ground, clear water was being dragged across the green grass, and everything else was being drowned out. Even small animals surrounded the scence.
It was almost as if Alastor has found a small piece of Heaven in the depths of Hell.

Maybe there were more spots like this? Who knew. But you were glad Alastor took you here.
You sat down with Alastor and sighed.

"Thanks for taking me here, Alastor."

* * *

Basically the title explains all lol, this chapter is a bit trivial (not important) but I just need it to keep going and break the scenes into little parts. I'm so super sorry this took so damn long, but I'm struggling with ideas, However, I think I might have one in the bAg-

Follow Me! :

INSTAGRAM - fattymegee

ALT ACCOUNT - Fattymegee

TWITTER - Fattymegee

TUMBLR - Fattymegee

DEVIANTART - Fattymegee

TIKTOK - Fattymegee

Thanks for reading - !

|