14

Louis POV:

"Hi baby did you have a good sleep!" I heard someone ask me, pretty sure it was Niall.

I opened my eyes again, not realising they'd closed and nodded my head at Niall. I yawned and wriggled around slightly, trying not to fall asleep again.

I felt Harry readjust me on his hip as he started talking to one of the others. I wasn't listening, enjoying him just hugging me and feeling his chest vibrate when he talked.

I felt safe for once, and I knew I shouldn't around strangers, but they were all so kind to me, and I was so warm and comfortable around them.

I rubbed my eyes slightly, wincing at the pain - forgetting about the guy who'd jumped me a few days ago, leaving me with a black eye.

"Aw babe is your eye sore? I've got some cream if you stay still for me Lou" I heard Liam say.

I nodded my head as he walked into the kitchen to retrieve the cream, and came back over to me. I flinched at the sudden coldness, pressing further into Harry, which he chuckled at.

"Sorry baby should have warned you" Liam cooed, rubbing the cream in.

I sighed in relief, my eye already feeling a little better.

"Thanks Liam" I smiled, as he  brushed my hair out of my face.

"Sure thing lovey, let me know if it starts hurting again yeah?" He asked me, which I nodded at.

I couldn't get over how nice they were all being to me - it confused me and I couldn't help but ask why.

"Why? Louis the second we saw you we felt this connection, a need to protect you. I promise we'll keep you safe, we love you Louis and we'll keep you safe and happy" Zayn answered in response to my mumbled question.

I looked over at the others, who all had similar expressions on their face - and I knew they were telling the truth.

I didn't know what to say, so I reached my arms out towards Zayn instead, and the grin he gave me in response was all I needed to know.

AN:
Triple update today, must be motivated!