28

The barrage in the live broadcast room has been swiping rapidly.

【Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! 】

[Both of them have 5 votes, so the female contestant only has 0 votes? ! 】

[I'm so touched, Zai Zai has been scolded for his bad acting skills for so many years, is he finally going to stand up now? 】

[I don't understand, with Yao Bianliang's acting skills, no matter what, it won't be 0 votes. 】

[So, besides Yao Xinxin who got 7 votes, Mu Taozhi and He Yanning got the most votes? 】

[Passers-by can't stand it anymore. We can understand that you want to promote traffic stars, but it is too much to not even give a ticket to a talented actor! 】

Standing in the middle of the stage, Mu Taozhi couldn't help turning his head to look in Yao Bianliang's direction, listening to the noisy voices from the audience.

The reason why they can get such achievements is because of her.

But now, because of them, she has to suffer such unfair treatment on stage.

Faced with this situation, the girl's face was filled with uncontrollable sadness, but she still tried her best to maintain her composure.

Mu Taozhi's heart surged with emotion, and he didn't know where his strength came from, so he suddenly picked up the microphone next to him: "Since the voting session is over, then, I have something to ask the program team and the judges. "

The director in the background has already relaxed at this time, preparing for the next PK.

Hearing Mu Taozhi's words, the corners of his upturned mouth froze, and his heart skipped a beat.

What's happening here?

According to the original plan, the three Mu Taozhi should bow down now. Instead of staying on stage, he suddenly asked the program group.

The accident came unexpectedly. For some reason, the director suddenly had a bad feeling in his heart.

Mu Taozhi looked straight ahead, like a sharp knife about to be unsheathed: "Teachers, may I know why Yao Bianliang only has zero votes?"

The voice fell, and the originally noisy scene gradually became quiet.

The chattering audience also stopped at this moment, looking towards the direction of the stage.

How is this going?

Mu Taozhi questioned whether there was a shady scene in the voting of the program group? !

In fact, at this time, everyone more or less felt that the number of votes was a bit unfair.

But Mu Taozhi's doubts undoubtedly completely ignited this emotion.

You know, Mu Taozhi got 5 votes. As a person with vested interests, he couldn't stand it anymore!

It can be seen how bad the program group's voting results were this time.

"Mu Taozhi, what are you doing?!" Yao Bianliang also looked at Mu Taozhi in shock.

She thought that someone would question the number of votes, but she never thought that the person who questioned would be Mu Taozhi.

There were thousands of spectators sitting in the audience, and the variety show was also being broadcast live. Hundreds of thousands of people could watch this scene at the same time.

He actually made trouble under such circumstances, is there something wrong with his brain?

Yao Bianliang picked up the microphone in his hand, trying to ease the atmosphere. However, she flicked the button a few times, only to find that there was no response from the microphone.