143

Click on the hot search, and what you see is a video similar to a promotional film.

In the picture is a valley with dense grass, resembling a leek, but with blue flowers blooming on it.

There are rich metal minerals and jade hidden in the mountain walls, which shimmer faintly in the night.

The valley is dimly lit at night, and only the clear stream originates from the mountain and flows slowly to the west. There are white light spots in the stream, which rise and fall with the waves.

Obviously, many special effects have been added to the picture, making the whole jungle look dreamy and mysterious.

Yao Bianliang subconsciously felt that this scene looked familiar, but she couldn't figure out where she saw it.

In this jungle, a young girl in a cloak held a torch and walked cautiously in the forest, so that people could only see her back.

Under the cover of the giant forest tens of meters high, her figure appeared very small, like a speck of dust in the vast desert.

It was very quiet all around, except for the chirping of insects, there was no other sound.

In the forest shrouded in darkness, everything was eerily silent.

With a sound of "唰—", the camera flickered suddenly, and the girl was hit hard and fell to the ground.

The camera turned around her point of view, and a creature shaped like an ape but with a pair of white ears appeared in the picture.

It first crouched and crawled, looking at the girl with its head, and then stood upright.

Following its movements, Yao Bianliang realized that this was actually a large animal with a height of two meters.

The modeling is very delicate, so detailed that every hair is clearly visible. When the white ears on the giant ape's head moved slightly, Yao Bianliang's heart skipped a beat.

In the camera, the girl seems to have finally recovered from her shock. She gritted her teeth, smashed the torch in her hand at the animal, then turned and ran deep into the dense forest.

It's a thrilling chase.

As the drum-beating background music sounded, the camera images kept switching. The sound of the wind, the rustling of leaves, the sound of running, panting, all mixed together.

Yao Bianliang was engrossed in watching it, and became nervous following the emotions of the characters in the movie.

But... this plot seems to be somewhat similar to the script of the movie she made?

Has this kind of dense forest escape scenario become so common?

Yao Bianliang was thinking about it, and then, the girl's face appeared in the camera——

It was a face she was very familiar with.

Yao Bianliang: "..."

No, wait.

This promotional video that fascinated her was actually a movie she acted in? !

Yao Bianliang shook his hand, and almost dropped the phone.

How is this possible?

Of course she remembered the footage she shot, which was an ordinary escape in the forest, with no special features at all.

Is there any similarity between this and the footage presented in the promotional film?

Yao Bianliang's mind was a little dazed, and the promotional video was still going on.