98

#天涯令打play#

#Martial arts drama is finally about to stand up#

#Xia Hong Acting#

New entries are constantly appearing in hot searches, and the attention of "Tianya Ling" has also begun to rise.

[Good acting skills + wonderful fight scenes + beautiful special effects, I have to say that Tianya Ling's crew is really good in this aspect! 】

[In recent years, the costume dramas are really unwatchable, they all rely on camera language and doubles to make up the numbers. It's really rare to have a fight scene like "Order of the End of the World" where every action is real. 】

[+1, just for this wonderful martial arts action, I think this drama is worthy of praise! 】

[The plot is getting better and better, and the more it gets to the end, the more it attracts me. Sorry Tianya Ling, I was a little too loud when I sprayed you before...]

[Sincere work, Tianya Ling is not perfect, but it makes me see the hope of domestic martial arts dramas! 】

He Youkun is in a good mood recently.

As the up owner of the entertainment district, he tasted the sweetness after taking advantage of Yao Bianliang's popularity last time. So, after "The Order of the End of the World" aired, he immediately started to prepare.

Yao Bianliang + Wenxuan + Xia Hong, it is not an exaggeration to say that this combination is a traffic password.

He wrote the manuscript overnight, and released the video the day after "Tianya Ling" got better reviews.

As soon as the video came out, it immediately became popular, and He Youkun gained a lot of traffic again.

"Sure enough, if you follow Yao Bianliang's footsteps, you will get endless traffic." He Youkun hummed a little tune with a smile on his lips.

Now he seems to have forgotten that he was clearly on the opposite side of Yao Bianliang in the past.

"This time, Feng Shiyuan is one step behind me."

He Youkun refreshed the interface and saw that Feng Shiyuan's homepage still hadn't been updated, feeling happy and a little uneasy at the same time.

"This Feng Shiyuan has been procrastinating not to update. Could it be that he is holding back some big moves?"

He Youkun asked himself that he was already a visionary up master.

As early as when Tianyaling first aired, there were already bloggers who couldn't wait to call Tianyaling a "bad drama".

As a result, within two days, public opinion reversed, and these bloggers naturally overturned.

He Youkun held back and didn't move until the wind of public opinion began to change, then he started to release videos and successfully won the top spot.

It's just that he's not sure whether Tianya Ling will overturn in the future.

Once Tianyaling's word-of-mouth collapses like Anhua's biography, then he, the up master, will not be able to please him!

Thinking of this, He Youkun couldn't help sending a message to Feng Shiyuan.

"Brother Feng, don't you plan to publish the commentary video of "The Order of the End of the World" this time?"

These words are somewhat tentative. He Youkun didn't believe that Feng Shiyuan would let go of the traffic he got. In his opinion, the other party probably has other purposes.