76

Under the hot search, the audience cried out "too cruel" and "I'm crying to death", and at the same time, they kept Amway.

All kinds of good reviews filled the page.

[The final ending is both unexpected and reasonable, soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooion 】

[The heroine is resisting from beginning to end. Even if she chooses to die in the end, it is a silent resistance against this man-eating feudal society. 】

[I like this ending very much! The heroine chose to die instead of continuing to be the plaything of those rich and powerful, she did not give in! She did it! 】

[Actually, I think this drama is not only discussing the misery of prostitutes, nor just discussing the misery of women, but also the whole bottom of society. The characters in the play that end in tragedy are almost all the existences of the lower class being squeezed. 】

[Well, in such a world, it is difficult for the people at the bottom to survive, let alone the women at the bottom. 】

[In our modern society, these problems actually exist. Especially in those undeveloped remote areas, feudal ideology remains, and girls are slaves to their husbands and in-laws. 】

The plot of "Spring Warm Revlon" involved many topics, which soon aroused discussions among countless netizens.

Many netizens who haven't watched the drama have also joined in after seeing the audience's discussion.

As the popularity soared, Feng Shiyuan's commentary video was finally launched quietly.

His commentary video was launched very late this time, and He Youkun was one step ahead of him. But this time, the content discussed by Feng Shiyuan is still simple and full of dry goods.

"For those who haven't watched the drama, when they hear about the ending of "Spring Warm Revlon", they may think the plot is poisonous and abusive. But I personally think that it is the ending that makes the finishing touch for the whole drama!"

In the camera, Feng Shiyuan talked eloquently. Those words pierced Yao Bianliang's heart crazily.

"Before the finale was broadcast, I also imagined how it would end."

"Is it to blacken the heroine and kill the hero instead?"

"But in this way, it not only violates the background of the feudal era, but also fails to achieve a real tragic effect."

"If it is designed in this way, it will only make a work of art that criticizes feudal ideology reduced to an ordinary drama."

"So, is it to let the heroine be bullied to the end and die miserably in the end?"

"With this development, the meaning of tragedy is indeed obvious, but it lacks the spirit of resistance."

"Only describing the suffering of the world, but refusing to describe the brilliance of human nature, refusing to describe resistance and hope... Such works are still not considered superior."

When Feng Shiyuan said this, he paused slightly, and smiled: "And Chunnuan Revlon gave us a very good answer."

"The heroine has been resisting since the first episode. She helps sisters who are also oppressed to escape from the sea of ​​suffering, and also strives to improve her skills, hoping to get a better life."

"During the house fight in the palace, she was assassinated, but she was still able to say 'we are all' poor people; later, she planned to escape from the palace, which was the peak of her awakening of resistance consciousness."