82

With the script in hand, Yao Bianliang didn't waste time, and immediately arranged for Assistant Chen to sort out the script, and emailed it to those traffic stars.

Although Ling Huanxuan's martial arts drama is called the heroine, there are also supporting characters who are well-established.

In addition to the male protagonist who has a weak sense of presence, there is also a very important role. Its importance even exceeds that of the male lead.

There are three main targets of the heroine's revenge, namely Luo Wei, the female leader of the Xuanyue School, Hua Yuansheng, the leader of the martial arts alliance who became famous at a young age, and He Shaozhi, the number one swordsman in the world.

These three people run through the whole play, except for the heroine, they are the ones who play the most roles.

Besides, there is also a very important female character, Chu Xue.

This is a twelve or thirteen-year-old girl. During the process of the heroine's return for revenge, she accidentally saved the heroine's life, representing the heroine's last warmth and conscience.

This role will play a key role in the follow-up script, so although her role is not as many as the other roles, it is the most important.

"That is to say, there are a total of four actors that I want to focus on looking for this time." Yao Bianliang silently calculated.

Four important supporting roles, two men and two women, in Yao Bianliang's plan, are all traffic stars in the end.

Among them, Yao Bianliang has already thought about the casting of the female head of the Xuanyue faction—Dang Wenxuan!

Wen Xuan's performance in An Hua's biography is still vivid.

Undoubtedly, this former top performer has lost the slightest aura, his acting skills are dull, his lines are dry, and he has used substitutes too many times.

Yao Bianliang was very assured of her ability.

What's more, this martial arts drama is aiming for a remake of Anhua Biography, how could such an important role as Wen Xuan be missing?

Of course, with Wenxuan's status, she usually plays the heroine. It was not easy to get her to play a supporting actress.

However, due to Anhua's rumors hitting the street, Wenxuan's coffee status is not as good as it used to be.

Yao Bianliang thought about it, the lineup of his drama is not bad, it is in line with the mainstream of the market. In this case, Wen Xuan, who loves all kinds of hit dramas, should not choose to refuse.

If Wen Xuan is willing to play the role, then she still needs to recruit two young fresh meats and a younger female star.

The system couldn't help but said: "Host, do you really have enough money?"

Mo Youqian rushed to the street at the beginning, so in order to make up for Yao Bianliang's loss (and to be able to lose money), he gave her double the salary.

It's just that nowadays, it seems difficult to maintain such a large expenditure just by relying on this salary and subsequent dividends.

Yao Bianliang was also a little worried about this: "If we can invite Wen Xuan, then we won't be able to invite first- and second-tier stars for the other castings."

Not enough money, Yao Bianliang is also powerless.

However, when she thought that after spending the money, she would earn a bonus of 100 billion, her heart became hot again.