78

Yao Bianliang couldn't help falling into silence.

She already knew about this? No, she doesn't know at all!

Why every time she was stabbed in the back, she was the last to hear the news after people all over the world got the news.

The world is simply against her!

Yao Bianliang couldn't sit still anymore, so he immediately sat up straight and followed the clues to find Xie Wan'er's Weibo.

Sure enough, the young lady screenwriter posted a long explanation.

[Xie Waner v:

During the recent period, everyone is praising the script of "Spring Revlon" is well written. But in fact, the reason why this script is so brilliant is not due to me alone.

You may not believe it when you say it, but at the beginning, the scripts I created were pure nerdy novels. The heroine counterattacked from the bottom all the way, slapped the face and abused the scum, and finally became the princess, and achieved great success.

But later, the staff sent me a request, and relayed to me the revisions put forward by Sister Liang intact.

I was also puzzled after I just got the revision opinion. After all, this kind of plot is too poisonous, as if deliberately disgusting the audience. But in the end, I finally figured out Sister Liang's intentions—

She hoped that I would create a work with realistic themes that revealed the essence of feudal society, not just a castle in the air!

According to the request sent by sister Liang Yao Bianliang, I want to change the heroine who "produces herself but not her body" into a prostitute who "produces her body". At the same time, I also weakened the face-slapping plot and added many real events from that era.

Under Sister Liang's suggestion, I also made the tragic death of the heroine in the mansion the final finale, and it is this finale that puts the finishing touch to the whole drama!

In fact, it would undoubtedly take a huge risk for me, a screenwriter who writes abusive texts, to create realistic themes.

But Sister Liang never changed the screenwriter from the beginning to the end. She believed in my ability and insisted that I, the original author, revise the play. I think, Sister Liang may not only have unique insights, but also a vision that ordinary people cannot match...

During the creative process, I have consulted her opinion many times. Sister Liang never meant to shirk, but instead explained every part to me in detail and gave me very useful suggestions.

It can be said that without Sister Liang, "Spring Warm Revlon" is just a face-slapping drama. It's all thanks to Sister Liang's guidance that this show can be what it is today! 】

After reading Xie Wan'er's description, Yao Bianliang was almost dumbfounded.

What the **** did Xie Wan'er come up with? !

When she made those requests at the beginning, she was obviously going for a poisonous drama!

When did she ask Xie Waner to change her writing style and create a work that criticizes the feudal society?

Moreover, she didn't change the screenwriter, mainly because she felt that Xie Wan'er was a cool writer, and she was definitely not good at aggrieved subjects. That's why she insisted on letting her be the lead writer.

How come in the eyes of the other party, she becomes "unique and discerning"? !

As for her detailed explanation of the plot for Xie Waner, she was mainly worried that the other party had written the script wrongly, and the final effect was not poisonous enough...