110

Yao Bianliang's expression froze slightly, and three question marks appeared on his head.

What the hell?

Indeed, the system reminded her some time ago that according to the current task progress bar, she has a certain chance to trigger a special task.

But Yao Bianliang at that time did not have much hope.

Unexpectedly, after so many days, the special task was suddenly triggered in this way.

[After system testing, it was found that the host Yao Bianliang has a new goal for the future—]

[I hope that more outstanding stars will emerge in the entertainment industry]

[Fitness between target and main task: 80%]

[The target is certified by the system, and the special task is started]

Yao Bianliang couldn't help but fell into deep thought.

He never expected that this interview, whose development completely exceeded his expectations, would have unexpected effects.

The future goal she casually mentioned in the interview has become a special task for the system.

[Drip, the special tasks are as follows:]

[1. In the previous temporary mission, you formed the Hudi Entertainment Star Studio. Now, the entire studio hosts only one artist, which seems too empty.

Ask the host to recruit new members, including but not limited to actors, singers, agents, etc., and train them to become outstanding talents;

2. In order to fulfill the host's long-cherished wish of "emerging more outstanding entertainers in the entertainment industry", the host is invited to organize and promote a real variety show of actors, so as to provide excellent performing arts talents for the entertainment industry. ]

[Special mission award: two years of rest (obtained after completing temporary missions)]

Yao Bianliang rubbed his chin with his finger, lost in thought.

The rewards for this special task are much better than temporary tasks!

To complete temporary tasks, you can only rest for a month or two at most. But special missions can rest for a full two years.

This shot is generous.

But correspondingly, the workload of special tasks is much stronger than that of temporary tasks. Whether it is recruiting more artists for the studio or holding variety shows, it is not an easy task.

But then again...

"System, if the box office of my song and dance movie "Floating Life" is less than 100 million, then I don't need to complete this so-called special task, right?"

She has been completely liberated, so she doesn't need to complete special tasks to get the so-called two-year rest period!

The system was silent: "Theoretically, it is true, host."

Yao Bianliang immediately felt relieved.

She is very confident about her new movie. The main reason is that this time, the subject she chose was too tricky, almost a blank area in the entire film industry.

Even if there are one or two outstanding talents in her team, if she backstabs her, it should be difficult to change the direction of the whole incident.

Yao Bianliang specifically checked the relevant information. In the past few years, there was also a talented musical director who tried to create songs, dances and movies, and even invited top domestic singers.