36

The news came out one after another, one more outrageous than the other.

From being shocked at the beginning, Manager Zheng gradually became confused, and then slowly became sluggish. In the end, I just felt an unspeakable anger.

If you don't want to take on the popular themes and want to close the filming, that's fine. It can be understood that she is independent, dedicated to her job, and takes every play seriously.

Although it is impossible for Manager Zheng to agree, he can barely figure it out.

However, no hype, no marketing, and no company promotion, what kind of condition is this?

Which artist would think that he is too popular!

The other actors were afraid that the company would not give them marketing and publicity, so they rushed to ask the company for resources, but she was fine and refused all of them.

Manager Zheng has also worked for more than ten years, but he has never seen a star as outrageous as Yao Bianliang.

Of course, these are not the most critical.

The most exaggerated thing is that Yao Bianliang refuses to take part in variety shows, and doesn't want the company to help her take commercials and endorsements.

It is absolutely impossible for the company to agree to such a condition.

They just expect to make money by relying on these, how could an actor be allowed to mess around.

Manager Zheng couldn't figure out what was going on in Yao Bianliang's mind.

Advertisements and endorsements are the fastest way to make money. Although a sum of money will be taken away by the company, as an artist, she can also get a huge remuneration herself.

Moreover, a high-quality endorsement not only allows the artist himself to earn endorsement fees, but also helps to increase his popularity, which can be said to be beneficial and harmless.

In the end, Yao Bianliang had no interest in such a good thing!

Then why did she enter the entertainment industry?

Don't want fame, don't want money, and refuse all things that will help her become popular—she can't do this just to become popular.

Manager Zheng: "Sorry, we can't agree to these conditions of yours."

He racked his brains and was thinking of how to persuade Yao Bianliang when he saw another message from the other party.

Yao Bianliang: "Which request cannot be fulfilled? We can talk again."

Manager Zheng: "..."

What else could it be? Of course, all the conditions cannot be agreed!

Manager Zheng was about to reply when he saw a message from Yao Bianliang: "Oh, I see, what Manager Zheng means is that you can't do even one of your requests."

Manager Zheng's face darkened immediately.

He finally understood that Yao Bianliang had no intention of joining their company at all.

She was simply playing with him, deliberately making a bunch of demands that they could not accept. Once they refuse, they can taunt.

This is Chi Guoguo's provocation!

Manager Zheng laughed back angrily: "Miss Yao, we sincerely extended an invitation to you. But now it seems that you are completely insincere. If this is the case, then we don't need to continue chatting."