30

Thirty minutes later, Yao Bianliang came to the studio door.

After knocking on the door and entering, a small room came into view. Two sofas are placed by the window, and there are two cups of tea on the tea table.

Seeing Yao Bianliang come in, the director who was originally sitting on the sofa stood up with a smile on his face: "Xiao Yao is here? Sit down quickly."

Yao Bianliang looked at the director not very friendly.

This is also a pig teammate!

Suppressing her so hard turned out to be self-defeating. After the accident, he stupidly chose to interrupt the live broadcast directly to make the incident even bigger.

If the director hadn't said on the phone that he wanted to discuss follow-up matters with her, she wouldn't have thought of coming to the studio.

Yao Bianliang sat down on the sofa: "Director, we don't have to go around the bush anymore, let's talk about it if we have something to say."

The smile on the director's face froze slightly, and then quickly returned to normal: "Xiao Yao, Wei Yan targeted you on the show. It is indeed his fault. We have made him apologize and terminated the contract with him. So, look..."

He paused as he spoke, and laughed twice: "Look, since the misunderstanding has been resolved, why don't you post a statement on Weibo and explain it to the public?"

Yao Bianliang understood immediately.

The program team wants to expose this matter, so it is the best choice for her to speak out.

As long as she expresses her forgiveness for the mistake made by the program group and presses the heat again, the matter will be resolved much easier.

However, after getting to know this period of time, Yao Bianliang didn't have the slightest liking for this program group.

The capitalists, directors, judges, and contestants are all working together. Among all the staff, no one is concentrating on researching works, all of them are studying how to gain popularity, how to get traffic, and how to make money.

If that's the case, that's fine.

What's even more outrageous is that there is no fairness in the voting process. The number of votes depends entirely on the capital's wishes, and everyone must be recorded exactly according to the script.

It is simply a program that combines fraud, pyramid schemes, and unspoken rules.

Not to mention that under the restrictions of the host rules, the system would never allow her to speak for the program group; even if there were no system regulations, Yao Bianliang didn't want to be in trouble with these people, that would be too intimidating.

She couldn't help laughing: "Sorry, director, I don't think this is a misunderstanding."

This is what it means to say no.

The director frowned slightly, and was about to say something when he heard a soft "click", followed by footsteps behind him.

Someone came from the back lounge.

There was hostility in his eyebrows, and his voice was like ice that would never melt for thousands of years: "So, you are not willing to cooperate with the work of the program team?"

The director was taken aback: "Lu, Young Master Lu, why did you come out?"

Hmm... Young Master Lu?

Hearing the director's address, Yao Bianliang raised his head to meet the man's cold gaze, and then his mouth twitched.