131

On the big screen, a few eye-catching figures still stayed in the middle, and the discussion in the audience gradually became louder.

"The only 7 points were given to the fiancée's sister; the two 6 points were for the male protagonist's friend and the fiancée's brother, and the others all failed..."

"Damn it, I came here to watch the match just for my brother-in-law, not to watch the program crew do this kind of showmanship!"

"I don't quite understand, let's listen to what the judges and teachers have to say."

Yao Bianliang picked up the microphone, adjusted the volume slightly, and then cleared his throat.

Following her movements, the scene gradually became quiet. The audience stopped talking and looked in her direction.

"Contestant No. 9, we give you 5 points," Yao Bianliang looked at the first player standing on the far left in order, "Do you know why your score didn't pass?"

The person being questioned was a red-haired boy. After learning his score, his heart sank immediately.

However, with countless pairs of eyes looking at him, now is not the time to make him sad.

He tried his best to sort out his thoughts, and said slowly: "I, I'm too nervous..."

"This is just one aspect," Yao Bianliang shook his head and said, "You are acting as the male protagonist's adjutant. In order to clear your suspicion, you need to cooperate with the male protagonist to lie and deceive others."

"However, after watching your performance, I didn't feel that you were deliberately lying."

As she spoke, she tapped her finger on the table, and the director in the background immediately called up the replay record of the performance.

"At around 6 minutes, this is your first official speech." Yao Bianliang said.

The reaction of contestant No. 9 appeared on the screen. He stared straight ahead, recalling the scene of that night, and narrating in detail.

"You are a shrewd adjutant. The moment you uttered a lie, you must have had a plan in your mind," Yao Bianliang said, "Put yourself in the shoes and think about whether you should secretly observe the other party's reaction while weaving a lie. Adjust the strategy in time according to the demeanor of other people?"

"It's a pity that you are just memorizing lines, and how other people react seems to have nothing to do with you."

"7 minutes and 30 seconds, the others completely believed your words. At this time you showed a relaxed mood, but other than that, I can't feel the joy and pride in your heart."

"At 9 minutes and 20 seconds, your testimony was doubted again. At this critical juncture, your complexion has changed, but your body movements have not responded at all—your expression and body language are completely separated."

Yao Bianliang looked down at his notes from time to time, and then listed the mistakes of player No. 9 one by one.

According to Yao Bianliang's request, the director played back the relevant screens one by one, and the performance of contestant No. 9 was continuously reproduced and enlarged.

At this time, no matter the audience at the scene or the people in front of the live broadcast room, they had already followed the train of thought taught by Yao Bianliang.

[It's so detailed! This is the first time I have seen this kind of replay in a variety show. It is not a sensational clip, but a professional analysis. 】