132

The hot search of "Good Drama PK Competition" was airborne to the front row a few minutes ago.

This is not the first hot search bought by the program group, and of course it won't be the last. Therefore, netizens who are accustomed to this are not surprised when they see the hot search airborne.

#The top of the gods game scene#

#Yuan Xinran vs Guan Yaoyao#

#Yuan Xinran Eyes Kill#

It was night. Many viewers just finished watching the clip of actor training camp. At this time, another popular variety show of the same type popped up, which inevitably aroused interest.

So everyone clicked on the relevant entry with three points of curiosity and four points of expectation.

Then...

this one?

In the edited video of the PK game of the good drama, two female stars stand opposite each other, one plays the role of the cold palace queen who has fallen into madness, and the other plays the blackened imperial concubine who has avenged her revenge.

The dialogue between the two was very intense, and the emotions were extremely agitated. On the surface, it seemed that they were "playing", but no matter how you looked at it, the screen always revealed a sense of disobedience.

The lines are not clear enough, the emotions are too exposed, and there is no atmosphere at all.

Compared with the wonderful performances in "Actors Training Camp", the performances of these two actresses are only superficial, and people can feel the difference at a glance.

[This... acting burst? Is this serious? 】

[I didn't feel that they were acting passionately. Are you sure this is not a joke. 】

[I'm dying of laughter, that's it? Even the F group stage of the actor training camp can't compare. 】

【Hahaha Compared with the neighbor next door, it's like heaven and earth. I really don't know where they got the guts to brag like this. 】

[The two judges stop arguing, the acting skills of these two contestants are the same, they are both bad, what is there to argue about? 】

The comments soon came like a tide, and the praise lines of the navy were mixed in among these comments, which seemed to be quite distinct.

The director was dumbfounded, and pulled down the page to refresh, and more mocking comments poured in.

Those sailors who were originally invited by them to build momentum, not only failed to guide public opinion at this time, but aroused more people's resentment.

"How could this be... Why did the audience who watched "Actors Training Camp" come running over?" The director was a little dazed.

Yao Bianliang's variety show should have been cool long ago. It stands to reason that there should not be so many active viewers.

Moreover, these audiences can discuss together in the discussion area of ​​the actor training camp, why come to the comment area of ​​their program, and crazily trample on their program group?

If it wasn't because these speeches were not organized, the director would have doubted whether this was the navy that Yao Bianliang invited.

[I didn't want to speak at first, but I couldn't help seeing the program group fooling the audience so much. 】

[Yeah, you call that an acting explosion? Is Bi Yi's style of acting explosive? 】

[If any of these contestants go to the actor training camp, they will be criticized by my sister Liang on the spot. 】