39

In fact, the interview performance is not satisfactory, and they cannot be blamed.

These problems are too much a test of their professional level. For most people, what they have to do before is to follow the instructions from above, and then operate directly. They rarely need to figure out their own solutions.

The content of the test questions this time has far exceeded their ability.

Especially the short-haired girl Xia Yin, her lips were tightly pressed at this time, and her fingers were all mixed together.

She was too nervous during the interview. After making a joke in the first question, her mentality collapsed directly, and she was in a state of sleepwalking throughout the follow-up.

This time... she must be out of play again, right?

Xia Yin lowered her head in frustration, her face was slightly pale.

Compared with her, although Zhou Fei is not in a high mood, he still accepts this reality.

Manager Zheng is around, and he doesn't want to join this company, so let's just let it happen.

As he thought about it, when he looked up, he saw Manager Zheng sitting on the sofa with a sense of complacency mixed with indifference, as if the studio was under his control.

As if feeling Zhou Fei's gaze, he raised his eyebrows slightly and looked back very calmly.

Zhou Fei: "..."

So annoying, can he just leave now?

However, after looking left and right, Zhou Fei still didn't act like this in the end.

Although he is definitely useless, the results of the interview have not yet come out, so it would be too impolite to leave like this.

Sighing, Zhou Fei could only lower his head and start playing with his phone.

Forget it, wait a little longer.

With a "click", the office door was gently pushed open, and Assistant Chen walked in with a stack of documents.

Several people looked at him in unison, and Manager Zheng also looked at him calmly.

In this short half a minute, Manager Zheng had already figured out how to stand up calmly and shake hands with Assistant Chen when Assistant Chen called his name, and then said that he would work hard in the future.

Of course, a small studio like this is nothing compared to a big company.

After he goes in and gets familiar with it for a while, he should be able to get the right to speak in this studio soon.

Manager Zheng thought about this, and Assistant Chen's voice slowly rang out: "Thank you very much for coming to this application, please Zhou Fei, Xia Yin, He Miao, and Wan Sicheng to the conference room, we will discuss Questions related to entry."

"As for the rest, our front desk has prepared some small gifts for you, and you can take them away as souvenirs. I wish you all the best in finding the jobs you want in the future."

Manager Zheng: "..."

No, wait, where's his name?

This interviewer left out his name?

When their names were called, several people stood up with surprise on their faces, looked at each other, and saw the disbelief in their eyes.

Among them, Zhou Fei was the most confused.

What the hell? He was already broken, and he didn't answer a single question properly during the interview.

As a result, the interviewer now told him that he was admitted.