#05

"I can't believe you're actually a doctor. A weird one though..."

Nervously fidgeting with her shirt ends, Moon stood in front of Law, who was using his 'scan' skills to perform a primary check on her.

"I've been a doctor since I was a child. The skills just help me make things easier."

"...Cocky."

"What?"

"Doctor, captain, swordsman. And who knows what else you can do?"

Law shook his head, his mouth almost forming a pleasant smile. Moon rolled her eyes at him writing some things down the chart, and Law ignored that, instructing her to get on the weighing scale. Her face flushed up, refusing to do so out of embarrassment. Law's lips curled up in an instant this time, enjoying every moment he found some sort of weakness he could hold against her.

"Fine fine, but let me just say I just ate, so..."

"Okay."

Getting onto the scale nervously, she shut her lids at not wanting to see the number on it. She knew she was healthy and objectively attractive, but to share her weight with someone she considered good-looking was a little tough.

"Now you weigh yourself."

Moon pouted a little, pointing at the weighing scale. Law threw his head back, tossing the chart at her.

"Okay doctor, assess me then."

Catching the chart successfully, Moon saw him getting on the weighing scale confidently. Of course he would. He was built for combat, and had a physique that showcased that. Moon fumbled with her words, not even looking at the number on the scale. Law scoffed at her, snatching the chart away to give her head a gentle smack.

"What a lousy doctor."

"Yeah, because I can't do things like room, shambles, and possibly more."

"Even if you had my powers, you wouldn't be half as good as me."

Feeling irritated at his constant attack at her lack of skills, Moon silenced him in an instant, making Law's smile drop. She is undoubtedly one of the most annoying people I've ever seen in my life. Seeing Law reach out his hand to create a 'Room', Moon dropped the silence, and gave him a tap on the shoulder.

"Fine, fine."

"There we go."

This doctor-captain man hates being seen as anything but perfect. Moon could not comprehend his perfectionism at all. Working with children, not knowing if she was going to be captured any moment... All these led to her living quite carelessly and vicariously.

"Anyway, your stats are pretty good. I mean, being on the Polar Tang, you are bound to be healthier than most."

"Says the person with dark circles and eye bags."