#08

"I can't get my arms wet... So... Could you wash my hair for me? And treat me while I'm at it."

Law's eyes widened tremendously hearing that. He could not comprehend the request. Does she know how a human body works? After all that tension and physical touch we shared, she thinks that is appropriate? Or is that what she is asking for? Seeing his eyes tremble so much, Moon chuckled lightly, giving his nose a gentle hit.

"Hey, just my hair. I'll wash my own legs and wipe down the rest, I guess."

"The.... What?"

Not giving him an opportunity to say no, she snatched his arm and began walking to the bathroom. Law made sure to check that no one was looking, and got in the humid bathroom in a trance. Moon silenced the bathroom once they were inside, and sat on the floor, leaning her head against the bathtub.

"Like this. You can wash my hair like you're doing the laundry."

"Are... are you serious?"

"Yes, Law. I'm on the floor for a reason."

Law collected himself before blinking a few times at the sight. With her hair laid out perfectly for washing, he removed his jacket and hat and headed towards where she was. Seeing his flustered self tower over her made her smile like a child, and she closed her eyes, waiting for the water to hit her scalp. Law made sure to check the temperature a few times, before frowning like a student that's met a tricky question during a test. With trembling hands, he began wetting her hair, putting his hand at her hairline to prevent it from touching her face. Moon began humming at the pleasant sensation, as Law scooped the water from the tub and made sure every inch of her hair was soaked.

"What am I doing?"

As he was rubbing the bar of soap in between his hands, Law stopped his movements for a short moment at the realisation that he was doing something completely out of character. She let out a soft, whiny noise, smiling up at him. He could not help but do whatever those adorable eyes asked him to do, and he bent down to gently rub the soap into her hair.

"Law, you know doctors do this too, right?"

"I'm a surgeon, not a patient-care nurse. Even doctors don't do this."

"But Law could."

"Shut up."

Putting strength into his hands, Law took revenge by hurting her scalp just a little. She let out a loud 'ow' which only the two could hear. After he deemed her to be clean enough, he rinsed out her hair, and pouted a little. Really? Am I really doing this?

"I guess the list can go on. Captain, doctor, swordsman, pirate, lightweight, handsome, caring, annoying, now a nurse..."

"What again?"