#19

❊❋❊❋❊❋

"Wake up, baby doctor."

Moon was awake way earlier than Law was, and she was having fun just staring at his well-sculpted face. Just hearing his breathing granted her a type of comfort she's never felt before, and when she overheard some noisy sounds that she assumed to be Luffy's voice from the room next door, she decided to gently wake the sleepy doctor up. He hasn't had such a good sleep in a while, and took a bit longer than usual to actually open his eyes. Hearing his grumpy voice whine a little made her smile widely, and the loving lady wiggled out of his embrace to draw the curtains. The sun shone brightly into the space, acting as an alarm to get Law to finally open his eyes fully.

"Where did you go?"
"I'm right here, Law."
"Good."

Yawning to his heart's content, Law stretched out his back and got up from the bed. His long legs carried him to the woman he wanted to hold, and his wishes were fufilled in an instant. Trapped in his arms, she laughed before messing his hair up. To witness a normally perfect, clean person look a little messy was simply adorable.

"What a baby. Did you have a good sleep?"
"Yeah."

His morning voice was low and slightly gruff. Enjoying the audio along with the visuals, Moon could not help but feel her heart beat faster and faster. What a way to wake up, she thought. The two were soaking in the morning sun along with the love they shared for each other, when the door bust open.

"Yo!"

There went Luffy's loud voice again. And how did he even open the door? Law let go of her and walked forward, pulling Luffy into the room again. Luffy was looking weirdly excited and hyped up, which led to Moon staring at his bright smile.

"What is making you so happy? Any good news?"
"Yeah! Rayleigh told me to gather you and Tora-o today. I tried finding you yesterday but you guys were gone."

Blushing at that statement, Moon looked away for a while before giving Luffy a smile. The rubber boy stretched out his arms to hug the both of them, letting out his signature chuckle.

"You guys sure like doing this."

Referring to them always sticking close to each other and the hugging he witnessed just a minute ago, Luffy hugged them so tightly that Law was rendered frozen. He didn't hate the cheery nature of Luffy, but his arms were literally like rubber bands; his hug was as tight as their bond. Moon laughed out loud, wondering what she had done to deserve such loving pirates to help her out.

"Yeah, Luffy. You're a good hugger."
"Don't praise him. Let us go, Mugiwara-ya."

Luffy's arm retracted animatedly, as the red-vested pirate told them to hurry up and get ready. He then ran back to where Zoro was, and giggled again. His brightness was contagious; Moon could not stop laughing while she brushed her teeth and washed her face. She changed into the previous outfit she wore, and tied the hoodie around her waist tightly. Law freshened up with the rather stiff toothbrush provided by the inn, put his hat on and put on his jacket, his nodachi firmly held in his hand. The two had no time to admire each other, as the impatient Luffy was already in the room to grab the two in one arm and Zoro in the other, jumping down the opened window without warning. Moon was about to scream her lungs out, but she cupped her mouth and closed her eyes. Law was prepared to shout a train of vulgarities out at him, but he relented and made sure to grab onto Moon tightly. Zoro was extremely calm and cool-headed, even flashing a smile at Law, who was about to burst out in anger.

The four landed on a bubble, bouncing up and down before falling onto the ground. Law ensured that she was lying on top of him, and she opened her teary eyes to see Law sitting her up carefully.