#27

"Law, you know how to give tattoos?"

Moon's eyes observed Law preparing the medical ward to make space for her to sit, as he stayed silent and petted the metal bed, indicating the position she should be in. Taking a quick seat, she saw Law taking out an ink pen from the drawer, his other hand forming a dome.

"Room."

With that word, the space became his personal playground. Using the scan feature, he made her dermis visible, planning to inject the ink directly into her skin layers. Anything was possible with his skills- he saw the layers of epidermis, dermis, and fat, observing her blood vessels carefully. She watched in awe, her eyes never leaving his every move. It was the first time Law was doing this, so he was extremely careful and nervous, but he knew better than to be mistrust his skills.

"It won't hurt, so just bear with me."

Placing her hand on the sanitized metal tray, he directly injected the ink into her dermis, drawing a small heart at the side of her wrist. Seeing his mouth firmly closed from his concentration, she followed suit and tried not to gasp at the tattoo being formed almost immediately. After he was done with her hand, he stepped back, observing his artwork with the slightest smirk on his lips. His first ever client admired the artwork with a grin on her lips, loving the slightly misshapen heart at the side of her wrist, near the bone.

"I love it, Law. It's small and delicate, but everyone can see it."

"Where should mine go? Choose for me."

She loved hearing this tone of voice coming from Law. It was gentle, masculine yet slightly airy. Grinning at her newfound love for her otherwise plain wrist, she observed his inked body carefully.

"I know, you should have it on your palm. That way, it won't disrupt your current design, and it'll signify you having my heart in your hand."

"Sounds good."

His smirk turned into a full grin. His hand moved more swiftly and recklessly compared to before, as he got himself yet another tattoo on his left palm, his heart pounding from the unfamiliar feelings he was faced with.

"Looks great, Law. You're born to have tattoos. I can't imagine you without them."

"I'm glad you like it."

Law felt her relatively colder hands grabbing onto his, as he undid his 'Room' and sat down beside her, the two of them placing their hearts next to each others'.

"And for you, it'll signify you being part of the Heart Pirates. And.... that.... I love you."

"Law... You're too sweet."

Her eyes folded into a sweet smile, the joy radiating off her expression like the sun beams hitting the ocean waters. He recognised this view- back when they were buying cakes for her students, he have experienced this illusion of her shining in front of him. Seeing their memories go past his brain like a slideshow, he muffled a sigh and hugged her gently, her body fitting into his just right.

"I love you too, Law. I really do. Thanks for making me feel so loved."

"Same here."

Being careful not to squeeze her too tight, he closed the gap between each other, feeling her soft flesh beneath her clothing upon closer contact. Her body carried everything he adored about her- the firmness in her beliefs, nurturing heart, and lovable softness.

I love every single inch of you so much, he thought.

⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊ 1 hour later, after lunch ⋆‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆