#15

"Hey Tra-girl, do you have food?"

As Law and Moon were busy bickering with each other, Luffy who was easily and quickly bored of the small town that offered nothing entertaining, especially at this timing of night when the sun had set, trudged over with a hand over his stomach. Moon quickly parted from clinging onto Law, and gave the sunny boy a look.

"Tra-girl? What's that?"

"Aren't you like... The girl who's gonna be with Law all the time?"

"What? I mean..."

"I don't know, where's the food?"

Law shook his head at Moon to warn her of Luffy's nature, and she pressed her lips together before getting up to lead him to her house. Law stayed back at the ship in case any of them woke up earlier than expected, before he realised Zoro was nowhere to be seen. He must have gotten lost, Law thought, when he saw a faint view of a green-haired man walking into the other town where the bakery was situated at. Law had to use his powers to quickly bring him back to where he was, in case they lost a valuable asset to the plan. Zoro was staring blankly at Law who was suddenly in front of him, and he began raising his voice at the  displeased doctor.

"I told you to stop teleporting me around like that!"

"You get to order me around to teleport you when you need me, but when I want it, it's not right?"

Reminding him of the times his skills came in handy, Law managed to silence the swordsman quickly enough. Zoro went onto the ship to look for booze, which he found quickly as expected. Law immediately instructed Zoro to stay on the ship and not get off, afraid of him wandering off again. The green-haired shouted back angrily, as he took a swig of the wine the unruly men were drinking. This is what they were doing with so many children on the ship? Zoro's head shook side to side, but his hand that was busy chugging the alcohol did not stop. Law finally relaxed and sat on the floor, waiting for Luffy and the now "Tra-girl" to return. He knew Luffy had a way with nicknames, but really?

"Actually... what am I to her?"

Come to think of it, they have never labelled their relationship as anything. They have had enough physical intimacy for Law to clearly identify that they were not friends, but it felt wrong for him to call her his "girlfriend". Just thinking of the term brought shivers down his arms, and he rubbed them hard, unsure how to view this current relationship they shared. As if to disrupt his train of thoughts, Zoro got off the ship with a few bottles in his hands, and Moon returned with Luffy having eaten her weeks worth of bread in an instant.

"Is that alcohol?"

Law watched her face brighten at Zoro's direction and then take a seat opposite the Straw Hat's swordsman, snatching a bottle from his hand. Law found the scene hard to smile at, even if it contained her gleaming brightly. Luffy soon joined the circle they have gathered in, and felt the rubber boy dragging Law to find some food in the big ship. He felt a weird sense of reluctance to leave the two alone, but he followed along knowing that Luffy would be pouting unnecessarily should he not comply. 

Is this jealousy?

A thought flashed past Law's busy mind, and his grey eyes trembled for an instant. Luffy did not catch any of that, as he was busy gathering all the food into his stretched out arms. Law was soullessly picking up some baskets of food from the ship, getting down with a blank look on his face. He did not like that she was still giggling along with Zoro, them bonding so quickly over alcohol. How dare he do the very thing we did together, Law thought, his jealousy burning inside his heart that was new to all these feelings. He was a very private person as well and he did not want to claim her as if she was some sort of property, especially not in front of these two. Sulking at the side, his stiffened back was only relaxed slightly when he felt her soft hands grabbing his arm.