#18

❀❁❃❀❁❃

Law's POV

"Zoro! Tora-o! Tra-girl!"

The uselessly loud voice of Luffy pierced through my ears. It's only been a minute since Moon has entered the room to witness me in a towel and Zoro looking away to declare her hunger. Luffy has practically announced that The Strawhats and The Hearts Pirates are here. Well, maybe not my crew, since he doesn't even call me by my proper name. Should I be glad? No no. Stop getting played into his antics. In order to protect her eyes, I headed into the toilet with the clothes I've tried my best to air, and got dressed in annoyance. Luffy's crew has been a great help, transporting the children to a safe place, but I've got to admit, Luffy and Zoro are a handful. Not to mention they get to see the cute sides of her for free, which I had to earn.

"Oi Luffy."

Zoro headed towards his own captain, leaving behind the springs of the bed to bounce up and down from his movement. To my dismay, the bed was filled with Luffy who jumped onto it and grinned gleefully. Swatting the dust that floated into the air, I dragged the rubber boy up and chided him for being too loud. He simply widened his grin and shrugged, asking 'What's the deal? We can just punch everyone'.

"The problem is not us, it's her and her children."

"You're a mother? Cool!"

"No, not that kind-"

Seeing Luffy give her a thumbs up, I couldn't help but look down at him with a straight face. This boy is really helpless. Moon began laughing at Luffy's actions, before clarifying that they were her students. Luffy was surprisingly interested in that topic, as he got up from the bed and asked if she wanted to spar with him.

"Luffy, I'm not that kind of teacher. And I don't fight with my hands much."

"Eh...okay."

Perhaps he was picturing Rayleigh or something. His interest dropped quickly, and I saw Moon petting her pocket a few times at the mention of sparring. Right, she carries a gun. I hated that fact dearly, because guns were heavily linked to the Donquixote family. I always found it ironic that she carried the weapon that killed the previous owner of her devil fruit. Oh how cruel the world is, to let me face someone defend herself with what killed my favourite person in the entire universe.

"Anyway, Law, Luffy, Zoro, we should go and eat something."

"Yeah let's go!"

Luffy hopped off the bed, opening the door widely and running out of the room. I suspect he has already eaten something while being with Rayleigh though, as his mouth was glistening from what seemed like oil from a fatty piece of meat. Watching The Strawhats walk off, I grabbed onto Moon's wrist and felt her delicate arm in my hand. I loved the way it fit into my hand; the contrast between my hands that have injured plenty of people and hers that have showered love unto so many always made me feel weirdly excited to touch her skin. She turned around with a curious look on her face, and I grinned, quickly planting a kiss on her forehead.

"You look really good."

"Law?"

Her confused voice was adorable. Ruffling her still damp hair, I left the place without my hat, but with her wrist in my hand. This'd suffice.

"Should we go off on our own?"

"What? But they won't know where we are."

"Now that we have a rendezvous point, it's fine. They won't care anyway."

Giving her a small smile, I dragged her to another direction and looked around carefully first. Maybe not having my hat would be better, since that's what people recognise me by. Feeling thankful that she was still drying it, I finally got to wrap my arm around her. Her body that fit right into my lanky arms. The body that I wanted to praise for so long, to just shower her with kisses and compliments, only if my personality allowed me to.