He Embarrasses Himself

Harry: "Harry, remember not to go all commando later today when my friend comes over. She doesn't need to see you in parading around butt-naked" you say. "Do I sense a little jealousy?" he replies cheekily. "Don't get so full of yourself Curly" you say, playfully rejecting his incoming kiss. A little while later, your friend Lisa arrives, you haven't seen her in a very long time. You guys were catching up in the living room when Harry suddenly appears in the kitchen, in nothing but his birthday suit. "Wow, he looks even better than you said" you turn around to see what your friend was talking about. "HARRY!" you yell. "Whuut" he asks before realizing your friend is over. "Oh.." he says, slightly blushing. He hides behind the counter, out of view from you and your friend. "Im so sorry about this Lisa, We'll have to catch up some other time. I'll call you as soon as possible." you say as you help her exit the house. When she leaves, you walk over to the counter, looking at Harry crouched behind it. "Harry Edward Styles, What did I say?" you yell. "Im sorry babe, I forgot you were having a guest over! Please forgive me" he says apologetically, wrapping his arms around your waist. He starts to give you a big smile, the ones you can't resist so you let him go this time. "Fine, only because you were naked in front of my friend and thats embarrassment enough for tonight." you say, giving him a quick peck on the lips. "So.. since we're not doing embarrass Harry tonight, I thought we could do something even more fun and since Im already naked.." he says cheekily before giving you a full on, passionate lip lock.

Louis: You and Louis were in a romantic movie date, but both of you didn't really care about the movie - If you understand what I mean ;) He puts an arm around you and pulls you closer. Your nose brushes his, and as your lips are about to meet, he sneezes loudly. You start giggling as he pulls back and his cheeks turn a bright shade of red. "Sorry..." he says, embarrassed that he sneezed loud enough for the whole audience to hear and also ruined a perfect moment. "Awww don't be, you're so cute!" you say and kiss his cheek. The next time he leant in, it wasn't the sneezing sound that annoyed the audience. ;)

Niall: You were waiting for Niall to come home from an interview. You were sitting on the couch, watching TV when you heard a familiar voice call out. "(Y/N) Im home!" you hear him shout. He runs towards you for a quick kiss but you felt something smear on your lips after the kiss. You wipe it to see what it was, it was ketchup. You laugh and realize that Niall has some ketchup left right above his lips. "Niall, babe, did you get something to eat after the interview?" you say, laughing. "Yeah why?" he looks over to see why you were asking. When he sees the ketchup on your lips, he turns a nice shade of red. You get a napkin and you wipe the ketchup off your face and his. "Don't be embarrassed Niall, It tasted very interesting" you say winking, reassuring him with a kiss.

Liam: You were lying on the sofa and flipping through channels as you waited for Liam to get out of the shower. You got bored so you decide to go upstairs to get your laptop and check your Twitter. You open the bedroom door and hear someone singing. "WHEN I WALK, IN THE SPOT, THIS IS WHAT I SEE. EVERYBODY STOPS AND THEY STARING AT ME. I GOT PASSION IN MY PANTS AND I AIN'T AFRAID TO SHOW IT, SHOW IT, SHOW IT. I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT!" you start laughing and you laugh until your stomach aches. You don't even realize the bathroom door opens and Liam gets out with a towel around his waist. "Um, (Y/N) why are you laughing, and... How long have you been here?" he says as his cheeks turn bright red. "Long enough to know that you know you're sexy!" you say teasingly. "Oh... God I'm so embarrassed right now..." he says looking down. You come towards him and give him a hug, not caring that he's soaking wet. "Don't be, your voice is amazing, I mean it." you say and lean in for a kiss.

Zayn: "Babe? Zayn?" You call out, searching around the living room. You were both getting ready to go out but you couldn't find your favorite pair of earrings. You walk upstairs and hear him shuffling around in your room. "Hey, have you seen my-" You stop yourself when you see a flustered looking Zayn with your diamond hoops hanging from his ear. You immediately burst out in laughter, clutching your stomach as he blushes, obviously humiliated. "Sorry." he mumbles as you walk over and fiddle with the earring, pulling it out easily. "Don't be, they look good on ya babe." You giggle, giving him a wink. But of course later that night when you went out with the boys, you had to tell them the whole story. Earning your very embarrassed boyfriend a funny new nickname.

QOTD: What would you do for a klondike bar?

A: Well I never had one so idk tbh lol