Chapter Eighteen: All The Girls

“Hey, you’re Harry Styles’ new girlfriend!” A girl said to me when I looked up from my phone. The boys were going on in five minutes as I waited here with at least one hundred other girls. The coffee shop was beyond packed with fan girls. 

“I am,” I smiled at the brunette. Her friend turned to me with a smile reflecting on her face. 

“Can we get a picture?”

“Sure! I’ve never been asked that,” I said as I shot a smile at the iPhone.

“You’re really pretty! I’m happy for you and Harry,” the brunette said. 

“What’s your names?”

“I’m Bailey and that’s Jolene,” the girl replied. 

“I’m Chris,” I smiled back. They looked just a bit younger then me. “Got a twitter?” The two girls looked at me with wide eyes, who smiles on their faces. We exchanged twitter names and I started following them. My phone vibrated as soon as I put it in my pocket; indicating a text.

Harry Styles: Too bad your not back here to give me a goodluck kiss ;p xxx

Chris Greenwell: mwahhh! that was your kiss! Goodluck :)!

Niall Horan: How are you holding up?!?!?!

Chris Greenwell: Good! I met these two really sweet fans. Oh and goodluck bestieeeee!

Niall Horan: Thanks boo :)! The fans are awesome

I put my phone away as a man stepped up on stage to introduce the boys. Girls screamed, getting up from the coffee chairs and standing in front of the stage. I let girls push past me, I was about 4 rows from the stage. Music filled the air, Liam’s voice sending chills throughout my body before he walked onto the stage.

“You’re insecure, don’t know what for, 

You’re turning heads when you walk through the door.

Don’t need makeup, to cover up. 

Being the way that you are is enough,” The smirk he gave these girls was just hilarious. Girls held up their hands to try and grab him.

“Everyone else in the room can see it,

Everyone else but you,” Harry sang. I felt my eyes grow wide as a smile slipped on my lips. Every time he spoke or sung, I got these chills. The boy had the voice of a god; hell, all of them did!

“Baby, you light up my world like no body else,” The chorus started. All the boys were on stage now, starting to jump around. Niall and Louis were reaching their hands out to the girls. Liam got the crowd to start jumping and I did joined in with glee. The song was beyond catchy and their voices were perfectly harmonized.

“So, come-come on; you got it wrong.

To prove I’m right, I put it in a so-ong.

I don’t know why, you’re being shy,” Zayn’s voice made the girls scream. The smile he got on his face made my insides nearly burst. They were such super stars. One of my arms was finally in the arm, jumping around. The fans around me danced along and they all acted like one big family. The boys were now in the middle of the stage, clapping while singing ‘Na na na.’ Harry stepped out of the line, the microphone close to his lips. His eyes looked like they were searching the crowd carefully.