MOM, WE HAVE A SITUATIONNNN

hello my fellow crackheads, since ive started to listening to Lin, my inspiration and my urge to write a lot has grown significantly to the point where im crying because i cannot get all the things i wnat to say down on a page. 

its not a bad thing, trust me. ive recently wanted to start writing my own musical about something so relatable and stupid. i have a few ideas, its really not much and i doubt it would ever make it. 

but i will see what i can do with it, and i hope its one of the many projects ive done that i actually finish. 

im sorry this is a mess, im currently typing on my laptop. i also have some really good ideas for my janthony book, and ive been had this idea for my hamilton reacts to hamilton book. im gonna try to work on my lams fanfic, (that i have yet to start) because i wnat to do more. ever since i started writing on wattpad, my work has grown and so have i. i hope anyway. 

i had a previous account before this, so as early as it says on my profile ive joined, like many of you ive done my fair time here, not that im leaving. 

i had many previous books based on personal experience, mainly crush x readers i wouldn't update, even after i said i would which is why ive deleted them, there was at least 3 of them. i wasnt putting in effort or anything, at the time i was only doing it for the reads and shit. 

which is why i didnt get any compared to now, im not doing these for the reads anymore, ive found a passion and i really enjoy it, i do it my own enjoyment, and when people actually started reading it i did it for all our enjoyment. 

despite not knowing most of you, i love you all. and what i have may not seem like much but i do enjoy it myself, Lin has really inspired me. 

in the end, if yall have any questions for me leave em in the comments, i will answer them next chapter. from the musical im thinking about writing to my personal life to my other books, and suggestions of course on how to make myself better. 

thanks to yall, 

-Chelsea ❤️