Sonny is Bisexual

There is nothing you can do to change my mind.

Now we know the rest of the characters are straight, Carla and Deniela maybe, maybe not.

BUT WE ALL KNOW THE CLASSIC GP X SONNY

GP is Graffiti Pete by the way.

I can't be the only one who felt the need to ship it at first? It just seemed random and out of place as a ship seeing it was not canon.

BUT THEN LIN GOT ON TWITTER AND WAS LIKE, UMMM, HEY, YEAH, Y'ALL WANT SOME OF THE OG ITH SCRIPT CAUSE HERE YOU GO!

The deal is it's technically canon.

In the OG script they kiss after a really wholesome moment, that being GP agreeing to create the mural of Abuela Claudia which caused our beloved US Navy to stay.

Moving on:

We know he had a crush on Nina.

But did he really? Did he like Nina or the idea of liking Nina?

GP and him are just acquaintances. Well, they were secretly close friends when they are alone. If that same scene still existed without the kiss DO YOU NOT THINK THAT IS SLIGHTLY IRRELEVANT TO THE PLOT!

Yes it does have to do with Abuela, but Lin could have easily made GP come up with the idea on his own instead of Sonny? Or GP coming up with it and he could have left it as a surprise for both of them seeing that was his Grandmother too.

BUt nO!

THEY ARE GAY

I DON'T KNOW WHERE I WAS GOING WITH THAT WHOLE RANT

I WAS JUST LOOKING UP FANART CAUSE I'M REDESIGNING MY ACCOUNT

JUST UNDERSTAND HE LIKED NINA BUT THEN HE LIKED GP CAUSE HE A BI BEAN

OKAY?

OKAY.